Potential New Alliance Coming To Zacle

DeletedUser

A group of us is thinking of starting a new alliance and wanted to get some feedback on whether or not people would be interested in joining.

Alliance name: "We Can't Be Worse!"

Welcome to "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of being in an alliance where the leadership has no clue? Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of being in an alliance where the leadership is a dictatorship? Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of being in an alliance where every detail is put to a vote and nothing gets done? Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of being in an alliance where you don't know who IS leadership? Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of being in an alliance that has no plan? Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of participating in mindless forum discussions that have nothing to do with the forum topic? Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Tired of being asked to sacrifice your troops for the "greater good," but YOU never seem to be the "greater good?" Then join us because "We Can't Be Worse!"

Finally, we have set the bar so low, we can guarantee that "We Can't Be Worse!"

And if we are, leave.

If reaction to this alliance is positive, we will be coming to an ocean near you.

DeletedUser43070

You might want to change it a bit, it is too repetitive

DeletedUser47156

And I think the above rambling post is proof positive that you CAN be worse

DeletedUser49197

lol, I have no good alliance currently. I joined an alliance where the founder thought that worlds were a week or so long... what a noob. So, if you come to central O55 (or around that area) I might join... To find out about more laughable noobs:cool:.