POTM: August Finals

Who should be the POTM of Kappa for August?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Final Poll
The voted few will duke it out in a final poll that determines who walks away with the crown, the rep, and the

Beheerder_thumb.jpg
* 2 week free Administrator or Merchant Premium *
Handelaar_thumb.jpg

This final round will last 1 week, ending August 1st server time.

The contestants are:
Sploggo
image.php
Dirkkuyt
image.php
King Beast
image.php
czar666
image.php
Rudicus
image.php

The prize for the winner are as follows:
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants (hopefully)
2) Bragging rights. (definitely)
3) The title of Mr. or Ms. Kappa (hopefully)
4) Free 2 weeks of Administrator or Merchant Ingame Premium the choice is yours :D
Which is sponsored by the generous Gordopolis

Votes will be made public and there is to be no voting for urself :p or ur vote will not count.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

Sorry Rudi but i had to vote for Sploggo, I've played with him before and he is a lot of fun to talk with.

DeletedUser

I've voted for czar; he consistently makes very good posts and although I don't agree with many of them, they are certainly hard to argue against!

DeletedUser

I voted dirk as he is real active part of the kappa forums, and always makes a sensible post

DeletedUser15581

thanks a lot dirkuyyt,
I would have loved to return the favor and you would have been my clear choice if my 6 month old buddy and team mate in every major war, rudicus wasn't in the list :)

DeletedUser

thanks a lot dirkuyyt,
I would have loved to return the favor and you would have been my clear choice if my 6 month old buddy and team mate in every major war, rudicus wasn't in the list :)

:( ok czar.. I see my love is unrequited!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the votes peeps but i have not even posted this month due to VM lol!

I had to go with Czar, sorry DK :)

DeletedUser

I have voted for Czar....and history shows I always choose the winning horse......

DeletedUser

I preferred not to vote this time, but Loggo doesn't deserve to be that low...

DeletedUser

Alliance blood is thicker than blood

Hi Everyone

I had to vote for Czar. Alliance blood is thicker than blood.

Tanya

DeletedUser

maybe some of the names that have voted for me that you don't recognise will be here..
link

DeletedUser

maybe some of the names that have voted for me that you don't recognise will be here..
link

yea i did lol :p but thats not wat i meant by asking that :D wat i meant was if they play kappa and they are voting on the POTM why do i not recognize their name ? lol why are they posting here ? thats wat i meant

DeletedUser

sorry guys been on VM so not been able to alert anyone about the poll. I should be at a more respectable score by the time this poll ends. thanks for the support anyway guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.