POTM: August Finals

Who should be the POTM of Kappa for August?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Making at least 1 campaign post should be mandatory IMO.

I have not yet seen a single post from czar Re: this election and yet he has nearly half the votes.

Are these votes even coming from people that play Kappa?

DeletedUser

czarr got daizan doing a campaign thread for him on some failed alliance thread, a place where he also states he's leaving kappa, yes that's right, your potential Mr Kappa will not be in kappa for much longer, but is quite happy to tell everyone this, well unless you play Kappa that is.

[smiley]political sabotage[/smiley]

DeletedUser15581

Well, my posts everywhere are my campaign, I brag enough in pretty much every thread I write that I didn't do some senseless whacking like "vote for me and get free beer".

Most of the players who voted for me are from RS/RSII like the players who voted for dirkuyyt are from PE; so yes, they do play kappa currently.

sploggo, don't worry, I am hanging around for a bit, and even you won't play kappa for the rest of you life, right?

DeletedUser

:p just trying to turn your supporters on you, given the loyalty of the Rising Stars clan I doubt that will work.

DeletedUser

Sploggo is the man

I voted for you Splog...now if the rest of Vrod would wake up and vote, you would win hands down.:)

DeletedUser

well I voted for King Beast. now I am worried he will overtake me

DeletedUser

if only those 70+ voters were to post here in Kappa :( wat a happy mod i would be . . . :cool:

DeletedUser

Last place... lol

Think i need to create a new war so i can pnp again... :p

DeletedUser

To the people that voted but not posted here . . . if u would like to create an introduction thread (in General Discussion) i will then forward it to the Meet The Players . . . also this POTM isnt the only thing i have in mind for a competition, but forum activity is a must if u would like to enter in the future :p

DeletedUser

Ow Nao!
I am running out of friends forum goers to vote for me. :(

DeletedUser

Aww :( I tried my very best but congrats to czar666 :)

Desperate question alert: would a coalition of me and sploggo be allowed..? :p

DeletedUser

Desperate question alert: would a coalition of me and sploggo be allowed..? :p

If that were to happen and sploggo had more votes than you then that would make you his queen

*sploggo to dirk* "Pass that soap there dirk" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.