Who should be our POTM August?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Kappa Personality Contest

Ingame Player Name:
Link to Kappa Grepostats:​
Why you should be Mr or Ms Kappa:​
After I check to make sure that you are indeed an active member of Kappa and that your Ingame player account is the one linked to your forum, then I will add you to a list where then nominations will take place.

Nominations
You may nominate 1 person from this list, and can second 1 person (2 different people). The last POTM winner is allowed to run again to retain his/her title, however they still have to send me a Pm to make sure that they are still active.

Campaigns
Try to win over your fellow mates to have them vote for you.

Preliminary Poll
We will then have a preliminary poll (the last winner will not be involved) where half of the nominees will be eliminated. The poll will be a multiple choice and public. If there are 8 nominees then u can only vote for 4, if there are 10 you can only vote for 5. If there happens to be an odd number then i will go with the more of the 2, if there is 7 you will be able to vote for 4 if there is 9 u can vote for 5 (meaning i will take 4 from 7 and 5 from 9 for the finals).

Final Poll
The voted few will duke it out in a final poll that determines who walks away with the crown, the rep, and the new prize.

Timeline:
1) Applications 1 weeks
2) Nominations 1 weeks
3) Preliminary Poll 1 week
4) Final Poll 1 week

The prize for the winner is as follows:
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants (hopefully)
2) Bragging rights. (definitely)
3) The title of Mr. or Ms. Kappa (hopefully)
Free 2 weeks of Administrator or Merchant Ingame Premium the choice is yours :D
Beheerder_thumb.jpg
or
Handelaar_thumb.jpg

Which is sponsored by the generous Gordopolis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(for full contest rules please go to Kappa Personality Contest Rules

EDIT: Approved Applicant Selection
Dirkkuyt
sploggo
czar666
cabz bii
The Judge of Death
King Beast
HIHIpeople

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fixing the Confusion

Timeline:
1) Applications: 2 weeks (July 3rd - 17th)
2) Preliminary Poll: 1 week (July 17th - 24th)
3) Final Poll: 1 week (July 24th - 31st)

Rudicus will be your Mr. Kappa for all of July, and on August 1st he will retain his title, or we will have a new Mr. or Ms. Kappa. (i am in no way cheating rudicus out of wat he so rightfully earned, and again congrats to him)

DeletedUser

There are 4 more days left in the Applications part of this contest, so far there are only 3 players that qualify for the upcoming POTM (drik, sploggo, and rudicus). Remember to send me a PM if you would like to participate, including the stuff in the 1st spoiler above.

X

Last day for applications . . . (i expected more people than 4 to do this :( )

seeing that there were still only 4 people, im going to eliminate the nominations and add an extra week of applications (just this once) hopefully i can get some more in by next week

DeletedUser

sent you a mail bro i know the peiple all want the mighty cabz as there emporer

all bow before me hahaha

DeletedUser

I know what you mean, I got offered a massive account, but I would rather work my way there myself, so staying with my 18 cities for now.

DeletedUser

best way to do it budy yu get a good sense of acomplishment when doing it yourself

flag10.png

DeletedUser

yep still in kappa comrade :) new uername haha got offerd a account with 20+ ciys but knocked it back :)

same thing happened to me but it was a 40+ cities account and it was like a month after i started playing grepolis lol sooo extremely overwhelming lol

DeletedUser18700

Hello, my name is The Judge of Death, and unfortunately I cant spend as much time as I would like on forums as they are a great deal of fun, however I am the Founder/Leader of the League of Corinth MK2 and at the minute we are 11th in the tables and so I thought people may want to hear from me ( if not, well tough). In the next week or two I shall attempt to make some interesting posts to help me win Mr Kappa, I dont really believe that I can win it as all the other contestants are well established, however just imagine how many people, would feel obliged to comment and post if a NOOBcomer won Mr Kappa. Go on Vote for me. +rep me folks. I still dont know how it works BUT DO IT. Feed me Seymour, feed me now. Plus I would like all of the people who read these forums to tell me what they think of my alliance.

DeletedUser

that someone liked your comments. You can see the details in "User CP" up in the left top corner of the screen

EDIT: If you wanna get yourself better known, I recommend you comment some threads regarding Kappa, such as the top alliances thread, or about PE....

DeletedUser

nice to meet you JoD. and the green dot next to your name is your rep. go to your userCP to see it. as for your alliance, I don't know much about them. I think the best way to win Mr Kappa would be to declare war on some alliance or other (hint PE)

DeletedUser

For those of you that sent in applications, you can start campaigning :p. I do not just want to see "ill bring you cookies or beer" because i doubt that if Rudicus said he was gonna give me cookies, that he would have. Let us know your story of how u made it to be wat u r in kappa. (yes of course u can bribe with cookies . . . but i want them forreal :D )

DeletedUser

Preliminary Rounds : POTM August

Half of the nominees 7 nominees will be eliminated. The poll will be multiple choice and public.

Rules are:

1) You can only vote for 4 people, if i see that a single person has voted for more than 4 than their vote is void.

2) Since votes are public, i will be making sure that Kappa posters are the majority of the voters.

3) This poll will last 5 days.

Any other questions regarding this (i dont see why you would have any, but just incase u do) please PM (private message) me.

~phoenixavier

DeletedUser

aren't there 8 nominees, as rudicus is automatically entered into this round.

DeletedUser

not the prelim . . . hes already passed thru to the final poll being that he is given a chance to defend his title.

DeletedUser

ah, I see. well I had better choose my favourites, seeing as it is not polite to vote for myself 4 times.

DeletedUser

:D You got my vote sploggo, i think you deserve it after the suffering during the night of the puns. ;)

397764188.jpg