POTM: August

Who should be our POTM August?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

@cabz: you could have voted for up to 4 people in this round you know :) if you found czar to be the only worthy candidate they I will retract that statement, lol

@phoenix: just a question, would it be allowed to vote for yourself in the final round of votes? I'm pretty sure if someone did it that people would accuse them of cheating, so I'd like some clarification :D

DeletedUser

@phoenix: just a question, would it be allowed to vote for yourself in the final round of votes? I'm pretty sure if someone did it that people would accuse them of cheating, so I'd like some clarification :D

I am going to say no. The final poll will be public again, but not multiple choice. So I will say there is to be no voting for yourself. And like now I will try to vote at the last possible minute, hopefully to avoid a tie of any kind. Good wuestion tho dirk and it will be a rule wen i post the final poll.

DeletedUser

The 4 people to join Rudicus in the finals are: czar666, Dirkkuyt, sploggo, King Beast. Congrats :D Ill be opening the poll in a few :p