POTM July 2012 - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome to the Poster Of The Month nomination thread!
In this thread you can nominate 3 people to be Pi's Poster Of The Month.

You will have one week to nominate people, next week I will set up a poll to choose the definite winner.
A poster needs at least 3 nominations to make it into the final poll.
You may not nominate yourself.

Prize: TBA

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll nominate:
1. Arquimedes of TEIN - Tireless, unselfish, non-stop strategic advice & support of alliance members.
2. greekwarrior111 of TEIN - The one player Delta force of TEIN

and finally

3. xamichee/Robbyn44 of X Warriors - For top notch constant performance. AX was flagging when this player took over the account. Almost alone, but also with the help of a small but solid player core, turned things around for Alliance X and has remained an honorable and respected enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

eddy.mad and xamichee:)

Ok, I'll nominate Arquimedes of TEIN.
did Arquimedes have account here?
and my third player is laois :)

DeletedUser

Superman10101
Wannabee
ashrf

DeletedUser9465

Hmm... did Arquimedes even posted on this forum?

I nominate keithandmitzi, ashrf and Superman10101.

Also, I would nominate laois for the player of the month, but there isn't such award yet.

DeletedUser

i would like to nominate

1) eddy.mad

2) xamichee

3) keithandmitzi

DeletedUser

So many to nominate so little space, apologies if i skip you but im only allowed 3 :(

1) Yowhatsup

2) Wannabee

3) eddy.mad - gotta admit the dude does have 202 cities :p i still gonna take them all at some stage lol or die trying :)

DeletedUser

my rankings now for POSTER of the month :D
Farg
Superman10101
Masonbhoy (he cracks me up! all his posts look like jokes anyways.. lol)

DeletedUser

yowhatsup
Wannabee
and i suppose i better say Superman10101...(looks at barrel of gun pointed at my head) hehe

DeletedUser30102

and i suppose i better say Superman10101...(looks at barrel of gun pointed at my head) hehe
every one in TEIN is mad and angry and could do any thing so be careful guys over there:)

DeletedUser

Sigh, it just clicked that this is POSTER of the month and not PLAYER of the month. I fear my nominations may be inappropriate. I apologize for my casual reading of the OP.

DeletedUser

heheh its ok Farg, I failed to read it properly and Ranked Player of the Month as well :)

DeletedUser

oooooooooh ok i get it!
then my ranks are all wrong
i was thinking of player of the month then a poster as in picture poster lmao :p
ill edit..

DeletedUser

ROFL.... I would nominate ASHRF, and masonbhoy. They are just the most entertaining players who posted here. But i would say the kid have an edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.