POTM July 2012 - Nominations

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome to the Poster Of The Month nomination thread!
In this thread you can nominate 3 people to be Marathon's Poster Of The Month.

You will have one week to nominate people, next week I will set up a poll to choose the definite winner.
A poster needs at least 3 nominations to make it into the final poll.
You may not nominate yourself.

Prize: TBA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, I can't enter! :p

But seriously, we need nominations in order to keep this contest going :s

DeletedUser

I nominate Purple Hornet. His airing of a top alliance's dirty laundry really helped me see the complexities of the game hidden to a Newbie (I own that title) challenged with the team of a hated "MRA."

I fully see the disadvantages of the MRA world now and understand the disrespectful attitude of experienced players towards these groups. While I would like a respectful tone, the lack of support the few active hard workers on our team got from the rest of our team, who if even decently active should have locked down our ocean, would wear one down I am sure.

DeletedUser

I would have to nominate.... MYSELF :D (Joking)

No but really, Aiolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can we un-nominate people? (referring to mattr) ;)

hahahaha

DeletedUser

I was going to count nominations and make the poll, but it appears that only you (mattr) have enough nominations to actually get in the poll, and making a poll with one option seems to be redundant.

As for what's going to happen now, I'll try this POTM thing next month again. I'll make the rules clearer (you can nominate 3 people!! :p) and hopefully enough people will participate then.

DeletedUser

Sorry, you're not going to get the title that easy :p
(Yes, the prize is a forum title)

DeletedUser

I don't know, I feel like the people have spoken :D

I think I should take my rightful place as poster of the month :cool: