Announcement POTM : September

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Zakros ~

I know several of you have asked for a POTM competition. Well I've decided to bring it to you. :) This won't happen every month although I'm thinking at least once every two months so it isn't too repetitive. I will try to bring other competitions in the near future. I'm currently working on one that will combine all my worlds. If you have ideas please drop me a PM. :) I know some of you are fairly creative.

Anyways,
I'm doing this my way so it may be different from the other mods POTM competitions, but this will be easiest to me and makes the most sense. At the end of each month I will post the nomination thread, and a voting thread. The whole phase will last 8 days which gives you three days to nominate and five days to vote. On the last day of the month at 24:00 I will release the winner and get prizes awarded asap. (Disclaimer: It is very possible it won't be RIGHT at 24:00) lol

How It's Going To Work:

• Will post nomination thread on September 23rd
  • Voting will be started on the 26th
  • Winner will be announced on the 30th
  • Most was explained above

Rules:

• No advertising in other forums except for Zakros. If found you will be disqualified.
  • ONE vote per person
  • No creating multiple accounts to vote. I will check so behave.
  • 2 nominations to move onto voting phase
  • ALL forum rules
  • Must be actively playing Zakros.

Prizes:

• TBA : Closer to time

/Thread Closed until it's time to open. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let the games begin! :)

Remember 2 votes to move on. :) I'm a little late opening this..Sorry! :/

DeletedUser

well since no one is posting, I nominate Draculasheir for being a great player and annnoying Wavebreaker. :D

DeletedUser

It doesn't look like we'll be doing this September. Not enough people are playing and its been two days. :(
Ill think about what to do and ill let you all know.

DeletedUser

LOL wave breaker you don't even play this world any-more, I kinda avoid posting since pretty much everything I would post would sound like bragging even though I do not intend it to, because well.... just look at the stats of my alliance, enough said.

DeletedUser

Well since the nomination process has ended and hardly anyone participated I will have to postpone this for a later date. :/

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.