Power of a Veteran and being messed up.

DeletedUser

Hi guys, please take some time to read my story today :)

So today i stumbled upon a little attack on me from a fellow player from DJ. Let me show you;
Patheticattacknoobnoexpierence.jpg

So i was like thinking to myself " is this" and laughing at the same time.
SO i send him a message :
CommjamChatpg1.jpg

Commjammchat2.jpg

Ya so i pretty much use my power as a big player and abuse it by telling this fellow inexperience player to hand over 100k resources of each
Trade100kpic.jpg

To my surprise he made a good choice and sended 100k resources but not 100k resources of each of the three, but i decided to let that slide and not be even more messed up.
So i gained today i gained an ally that will give me troops and resources :p

DeletedUser

Haha yeah screw "honour". Being evil is more fun.

PS: Like your city name :D

DeletedUser

my favorite part was he was going to attack a current DH alliance member, RNW get in and fix this

DeletedUser

my favorite part was he was going to attack a current DH alliance member, RNW get in and fix this

You want a fight or something? Bp is hella scarce up in ocean 64. if you wanna bring a fight over and lighten things up im down for that.

DeletedUser

Sad, you have to pick on a noob who makes a mistake,players like you should promote new players, as I said sad!

DeletedUser

Nooob must pay for his mistakes , thats how you learn. And this world is 1 year+ if you even know basic attacking and conquest... well if he got attacked lets just say hes 'screwed'

DeletedUser

As I said sad that you think this is something too boast about, you have issues

DeletedUser

and they call me a tyrant, bully and evil ;)

welcome to the club.....

DeletedUser8362

You want a fight or something? Bp is hella scarce up in ocean 64. if you wanna bring a fight over and lighten things up im down for that.

ummm he is talking about a dj player wanting to attack a vp member... they are both DH alliances!