powered by reCAPTCHA

DeletedUser31385

Some of them are that way. I find it annoying that they make it where you can't even read the captcha.

DeletedUser47369

That was my problem yeaterday morning

I wanted to send a MM and I refreshed about 30 times because they were all unreadable and saying I entered them incorrectly

Yesterday afternoon it changed back to numbers which was easy

DeletedUser47369

its back again

V5qxSRe.jpg

DeletedUser31385

I just wonder why it is so complex? Why not just do cursive instead of that? I doubt a computer could read it.

DeletedUser

the issue is computers are getting smarter and grepolis players are getting dumber. it won't be long before the computers are making captchas to stop real players from playing.

DeletedUser31385

They should just remove it and implement new ways of stopping people from spamming. I got an idea...

DeletedUser47369

So you make it impossible for users to login?

We need hacking software to log into the game?

Makes sense.

KBNcZ.gif

DeletedUser31385

So you make it impossible for users to login?

We need hacking software to log into the game?

Makes sense.

KBNcZ.gif

It isn't Inno doing it. Blame reCAPTCHA for that. They have made it so difficult that some are unsolvable to most.

DeletedUser47369

Its inno who should be contacting reCAPTCHA and asking what the hell are these symbols you're using as they dont represent letters or numbers

DeletedUser31385

Its inno who should be contacting reCAPTCHA and asking what the hell are these symbols you're using as they dont represent letters or numbers

I do agree with this. Maybe Baudin or Richard could do this if they read this thread?
Why don't we use the version of reCAPTCHA that Google uses?

Last edited: