Praetorian Guardians bid farewell

DeletedUser

It comes with great sadness that I announce the end of the alliance Praetorian Guardians. With it my exit from World Beta.

We will be merging with Kingdom of Warriors, whom i'm sure will grow to be far stronger than the single forces would have been.

maelstrom_rip.gif

DeletedUser

Sad day to see this happening. I expected much more from this alliance, will your academy joining you or going try to become the main PG alliance?

DeletedUser

Sad day to see this happening. I expected much more from this alliance, will your academy joining you or going try to become the main PG alliance?

The academy will no longer exist. They will not become the main alliance. You can expect what you want, this is always a problem with long term games like grepolis... Players leave the game which decreases the fun. In order to keep teh fun at a good lv you look for other alliances that have good and fun players :D

DeletedUser

The academy will no longer exist. They will not become the main alliance. You can expect what you want, this is always a problem with long term games like grepolis... Players leave the game which decreases the fun. In order to keep teh fun at a good lv you look for other alliances that have good and fun players :D

Very true. I was just curious since it was the academy. Many academies either go with the main force, or they get washed out. Thought I would ask though. Good luck to you guys in the new alliance. Hope it works out for you guys.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear your leaving that world Ryan, good luck in your next venture :)

DeletedUser

Wooooooow..... You couldn't even spell faREwell correctly? That is pretty sad... Way to make a last, lasting impression...

Who cares? PG were one of the best alliances in this world. Sad to see them disband