Prams & TWD right now

DeletedUser7176

yes if pramsey was that addicted to eating horse he should of stayed in TWD and started eating at micky d's.

DeletedUser

*7 cities handed to you vie a player who disagreed on the merger. Well done *applauds*

DeletedUser

That's a joke right? Travel two oceans just for the sake of taking a city. bahahahahaha

DeletedUser

You are from the same alliance as Dewbrine and Tehwabbit. Run your mouth about something and do nothing. Makes sense you would talk from two oceans away.

DeletedUser7176

i'm lost. when did it become prejudiced or racist to eat a horse? are we off subject? now get back to the sarcasm and ridicule. try to put some thought into your snappy comebacks.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand the context of Prejudice. He said i'm in the same alliance as dew & ryan was so i am therefore inferior to reason.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand the context of Prejudice. He said i'm in the same alliance as dew & ryan was so i am therefore inferior to reason.

Never said inferior. May be true, but was never stated. I was implying that random trash talk with no intent or ability to back it up might be contagious.

DeletedUser

And i'm merely stating that i never was trash talking. Only i saw that you per-sieved it that way as i was a former colleague of ryan & dew.

J.N.C - I believe this thread has run it's course, perhaps you could delete it?