Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

well too bad

Chiliarch
Headlines
Beginner's protection ends tomorrow for most
Zoo and Quality over Quantity hold their positions for most of the BP
Still a Virgin rocket from 8th to 3rd in a day
Introductory Analysis:
This world will be very interesting because of the multiple premade drops. Usually worlds have between 1-3 premades but this world has already had 4-5 premades drop. This means there are a lot of good players, big names, and big fights to come. But sadly, the player numbers did not exceed 1,000 so that means it will probably be a fight of premades and 1 or 2 non-premade alliances.
------------------------------------------
map-min.png
map key-min.png
Positioning:
Most alliances are close to the center of the world, but since the number of players is low in this world the domination circle will be also small. All top alliances are well placed. They control multiple alliances and have a solid core, as solid as at it can be pre-bp.
QoQ is farther away from everybody else but it is a speed 6 world so it will not take much time for them to conquer cities and start moving close to the center. Zoo, Still a virgin, hell boys and spartans are in the middle of the action. They can take 1 of 2 possible paths. The first is to clean up core and focus on eating up small fry and weaker alliances. The second path will be hitting other top alliances now before they become too powerful.

Top 12:

1+9. Zoo (1st in BP): Swim They are the top premade. They have a lot of golders and experienced players. But they also have some dead weight. We will have to see how they hold on and how good they perform. The only potential threat to them will be QoQ, but they are still far from them. I see no way their position will weaken by next week.
2. Quality over Quantity (2nd in BP): Swim They are a bit far from the center of the world but as said above it will not take them long to move closer. They have a lot of food in their ocean so they will be eating a lot over the course of next week. They will spend a week or two solidifying their position and I can see them competing with Zoo for first place next week and the week after it. They certainly meet their name, they have a smaller amount of members and are still the second in the world with 2nd highest average points. We all know that they have some golders and all in all they have a pretty good roster.
3. Still a virgin (4th in BP):
Flim (Float+Swim) they are in a very dangerous position. They have Zoo breathing down their necks, and if they expand north they will meet with QoQ. They rocketed from 8th position to 3rd within the day. They seemed to have picked a few members here and there. A plus is that they are also on the smaller membered alliances and they are in 3rd position and hold 3rd highest member average. They seem to be a premade and have a good roster. We will see how they will perform with Zoo attacks and how good they hold their and expand. We will either see a huge change(expansion/destruction) with them by next week or they should remain in almost the same position.
4. Spartans (5th in BP):
Float They are in a very dangerous position being in the same ocean as Zoo. I believe they will be heavily besieged by Zoo and we will have to see if they will succeed in defending or not. They have a few guys out of BP and they have not lost a city yet. In my opinion, they will have to ally up with a few other alliances in the area to be able to survive the upcoming onslaught. They have a sister alliance, so that means there is a lot of dead weight. If they do not drop/fix it they will fall into chaos when Zoo comes knocking. The next week will be detrimental for them and it will either make them or break them.
5. Hell Boys (8th in BP):
Float They seem to be a bunch of simmers seeing their BP and that they have a sister alliance. They will not sink just yet because they are alone in the ocean and there are only some Zoo cities and the Israelites behind them. They may turn and hit the Israelites. Depending on the next week we will be able to decern if they are simmers or real players.
6. UKIP (3rd in BP):
SINKKKK They have no core island, they are too spread over. They have a high BP ranking only because they are being hit a lot. They will become food to QoQ, Virgin, and Zoo. They already lost a city to QoQ and many will follow.
7. Enigma (7 in BP):
Float Enigma is beside Zoo and Virgin so that puts them in a dangerous position. They are a bit far from both and have a good core. That does not guarantee safety and it has already been proven. One of their founders already lost a city to Virgins. If they do not side with either party, merge, or pact with other alliances next week will be their fall.
8. Variant (10th in BP):
Sink
FOOD they are too spread over 3 oceans. They have no core, and seem to be playing sim city. They will be eaten over the course of the next few days and they won't make it even till the end of the week. Lost a city to QoQ
10. THE ELITES (11th in BP):
SINK same as above and have already lost a city to Zoo. Idk why they are screaming tho
11. Israelites (13th in BP):
Float Dunno much about them. Seem to be doing okay. They have a good core and their BP is meh. THey are in the same ocean as Spartans so we will see if they hug or fight.

12. La Cucaracha (14th in BP): Sink Food for QoQ and Virgins.
Notes:
I will be adding more sections and parts as the world progresses such as specials, memes, interviews and more.
I am writing this paper from a neutral point of view so do not get but hurt. This paper and I will be doing our best to keep all information within unbiased and unaltered.
I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any requests please do tell me through the comments below or PMs. Cheers!

Albozzz

Chiliarch
barely 1000 players which includes a considerable amount of players are here just for gold trade... so pitiful

if it continues like this, wont be too long before new servers will have less than that.

im seriously doubting whether this company has a marketing team or not

Zarun-

Strategos
barely 1000 players which includes a considerable amount of players are here just for gold trade... so pitiful

if it continues like this, wont be too long before new servers will have less than that.

Part of it is bad timing. The recent 2/2 revolt has over 6,000 players. They also released this while one revolt world hadn't finished domination yet, and another is in a WW deadlock for crown. I had heard from quite a few that they wouldn't be ready to play till Sept either.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Part of it is bad timing. The recent 2/2 revolt has over 6,000 players. They also released this while one revolt world hadn't finished domination yet, and another is in a WW deadlock for crown. I had heard from quite a few that they wouldn't be ready to play till Sept either.

and some just dont have the RL time to play speed 6 worlds, its too demanding if you want to be competitive.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
inno just needs to spread out server releases. it would be nice to have 10 legit teams with 4 good ones vying for power vs 1 on 1s

I’ve played on 6 different worlds but after the state of this one I think I’m gonna make this my last. It’s very discouraging to see people having 10+ cities by day 3 of the world being open. On top of that the premade alliances ruin it for anyone who’s not in a premade. Alliances with plenty of open spots have completely closed recruitment.

Imagine being a new player who doesn’t gold and trying to join this world. Would you even bother playing again? The likely outcome is that these new players would have one high point city 7000-9000 and maybe one other they just colonized when they lose their bp. Of course one of these golders is gonna take it without breaking a sweat. They then just played for a week to build up a city they didn’t have any chance in the world to defend. The current state of golding and having cliques is what’s stopping new players from picking it up.

Adding a positive note here, in the past couple hours I’ve had some real kind players in 138 I’ve been able to talk to shoutout to you guys. Pro tip: don’t be in an alliance that is gonna dissolve right as you enter RR.

Last edited:

Ryann16

Strategos
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
How so? Sometimes people have RL situations to deal with.

you have to remember it’s a speed 6, not everyone has the time to deal with RL and the fastest speed setting possible. Its a game.