Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Velael

Lochagos
How so? Sometimes people have RL situations to deal with.

you have to remember it’s a speed 6, not everyone has the time to deal with RL and the fastest speed setting possible. Its a game.
Don't mind me. I just say things like this to make me sound cool and hip with the ladies.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Lol yea I really want some random dudes who spend most of their time and money on a niche online browser game to pay attention to me.

I mean, it's ok man. you obviously do.tell ya what ill throw in somethin for the wedding if it happens

Ranga1

Strategos
I mean, it's ok man. you obviously do.tell ya what ill throw in somethin for the wedding if it happens
Good one bra, it's funny watching you guys think you are a boss of a game that literally has had all the good teams and players quit. Now you chumps come here and be like "yo we one of the best teams left" yea good one you won a race no one else is trying at haha

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
it's all the same brother, people come and go. you don't think I want to fight what you and others consider "the best" teams? I've heard of so many, but I've seen variations come and go. if you can get me a powerhouse to fight, I'll fight em man, but no one ever comes back or steps into the ring anymore.

just talks

Zarun-

Strategos
it's all the same brother, people come and go. you don't think I want to fight what you and others consider "the best" teams? I've heard of so many, but I've seen variations come and go. if you can get me a powerhouse to fight, I'll fight em man, but no one ever comes back or steps into the ring anymore.

just talks
How come Fiasco United didn't drop on 138? Seemed like the perfect settings for you guys.

jameslongst

Strategos
Part of it is bad timing. The recent 2/2 revolt has over 6,000 players. They also released this while one revolt world hadn't finished domination yet, and another is in a WW deadlock for crown. I had heard from quite a few that they wouldn't be ready to play till Sept either.
Is that the one TF is dominating? Hey all you basement babies...Ranga in the middle of this sweet sweet love triangle yet?