Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Zarun-

Strategos
Hi guys, been getting a lot of questions but there's not much that I can say. You see my most recent post and grepolife, that's pretty much what it was.

One thing I am trying to do is getting QoQ to get one of their players to turn off his bot, or eat him. If they won't then dang, no respect. They put no botting rule at start of server.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hi guys, been getting a lot of questions but there's not much that I can say. You see my most recent post and grepolife, that's pretty much what it was.

One thing I am trying to do is getting QoQ to get one of their players to turn off his bot, or eat him. If they won't then dang, no respect. They put no botting rule at start of server.

no way, 2plus would let that happen, he's just so incredibly honorable and trustworthy and not at all a snake

x78186

Phrourach
Screenshot-5.png

Salking

Peltast
no way, 2plus would let that happen, he's just so incredibly honorable and trustworthy and not at all a snake
Funny story about 2plus2isfive he went to the danish servers and played with us.. He asked me if he could borrow gold cause there was event and he havent got his salery yet. The old trading system was still there so i lend him 25 k gold and was told i would get it the 30 that month 5 days later..

We had a argument in the ally and him and some others left, and planed a mast ghost and gave the citys to a rivial ally. And he never payed the gold back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56849

Funny story about 2plus2isfive he went to the danish servers and played with us.. He asked me if he could borrow gold cause there was event and he havent got his salery yet. The old trading system was still there so i lend him 25 k gold and was told i would get it the 30 that month 5 days later..

We had a argument in the ally and him and some others left, and planed a mast ghost and gave the citys to a rivial ally. And he never payed the gold back.

indeed funny, sounds like a made up story.

Attachments

• 25k gold.png
    25k gold.png
    170 KB · Views: 34