Pre-Made Alliance Predictions

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I don't know about "elite" alpha911. You guys are a mix of both experienced and new players. CDN could go either way.

DeletedUser

Imo, none of the premades are very good. I would say like 7/10 for the best ones and like 3/10 for most of them. They all need members. That's the reason for premades, to gain players before the world starts so that you can get a "jump start" on the worlds other alliances.

DeletedUser

Are you going talk the talk or walk the walk sulleto? In Delphi, you and DARK definitely didn't walk the walk. You just said you were the best.

DeletedUser

I dont think any of the premades so far will be in the top 5, they are just missing something. I think founders are going to need to come together to make a good alliance.

DeletedUser

I was just thinking of proposing something similar to that. Imo, we would need at least 5 of the premades to consider this for it to be a decent alliance.

DeletedUser

I was just thinking of proposing something similar to that. Imo, we would need at least 5 of the premades to consider this for it to be a decent alliance.

Too many founders is a bad thing. One will demote the others and take control. 3 would be the maximum for any alliance i would be a part of.

DeletedUser

Well you would want founders who have experience founding alliances, good ones for that matter. I don't know if they're playing under other names, but grepostats on some potential founders aren't the greatest.

DeletedUser

I think double leadership would work the best in a alliance cap of 120. I have experience founding alliances, as that is all i have done my whole grepolis career. If we are going to do something like this we have about 24 hours.

DeletedUser

I think double leadership would work the best in a alliance cap of 120. I have experience founding alliances, as that is all i have done my whole grepolis career. If we are going to do something like this we have about 24 hours.

Agreed, one Duke and one Baron. However, in a tribe in tribalwars that I founded (ranked 12th with 15.1million points), we created a council. They had every status except a duke or baron. They had different jobs such as recruiter or diplomat but before anyone was recruited/alliance made had to be agreed upon by the duke or baron. No one in the tribe knew who the duke or baron were but they knew there were five council members(duke&baron not included) and the reason for this is spies... if they knew who the leader was he could be taken out overnight for instance late in the world and the tribe could fall after that.

Example of this effectiveness is we had a spy in our tribe trying to figure out who the leader was(we didn't know he was currently a spy). We said one council member was and the next couple of days we saw several attacks coming in on him. We were able to ward them off and first wiped out the spy, then brought in our only two allies(our first alliance was made a month & half after world starting to rule out the weak starter tribes) and wiped out the tribe. If we had listed who our leaders were then my sleeping habits could've been figured out and effectively taken advantage of.

LOL sorry for the long description but just a suggestion for you guys

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be willing to do that. PLus it's likely that there will be considerable distance between players so recruiting in game is good.

DeletedUser19554

I have high expectations for crazy dumb njubs. I think they will be a good, elite alliance as they have a decent member base. One thing about it though. Change the name. It is not funny and insults your members.

I like the name and it doesn't insult our members it's a name that shows that this alliance will have fun and that i don't care about names :p

I'm glad to see my alliance is recieving a lot of support whoop whoop

DeletedUser

I just noticed. Maybe the only thing people care about when choosing an alliance is the Founder's prestige. Either that or they don't wish to join the world, or they don't get invited, so they don't care.

DeletedUser

Johnny, it will be interesting to see what your alliance does or doesn't do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crazy dumb njubs has the most players right now, but on Delphi premade so did Dark. Right now i think Crazy dumb njubs and Inferious Phoenix are just talk. Cold steel has the best chance at number one in my opinion.

DeletedUser

They do have potential, just a little. I believe that most people will agree that these premeds suck. It's the simple truth. I am quite disappointed with this worlds premades so far. I can only hope they prove themselves in game.

DeletedUser

Crazy dumb njubs has the most players right now, but on Delphi premade so did Dark. Right now i think Crazy dumb njubs and Inferious Phoenix (INFERNUS PHOENIX) are just talk. Cold steel has the best chance at number one in my opinion.

I'm glad my alliance isn't just all talk. And cold steel has 1 member.

DeletedUser

Yeah, geko and Lordweapon both said they had like 7 members already. Remember when your looking at my alliance in Delphi Typhoon, it was one of the most successful premades, making rank 42