Pre-Made - Arts of Infinity

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the pre-made of Eyes of Infinity.
You might know me from Sestos. There I'm the founder of Liquid Propinquity, at the moment we're ranked 3rd, also 3rd in ABP and 5th in DBP.

Now we were getting a little bored, we decided to try out this new world, Zacynthus. We're not sure yet if we'll play serious here or not, that will be figured out in the near future.

We'll start with the same goals as we had on Sestos: Control ocean 45. We want to work on a strong core like we have on Sestos, or maybe even stronger. This way, combined with around 40 daily active members and a good communication system, we'll be able to support each other very fast and be ruler of O45 once again.

At the moment I'm asking Liquid Propinquity members from Sestos to start here too, but fresh blood is always welcome. If you wish to join or know more about us, feel free to contact me in-game or via the forum.

Good luck on Zacynthus!

Gladius

Members:
- Gladius Hostis
- Jelmer1.0
- Draytonal
- Mjj23
- Blaze1122
- Jason7204
- Lordkillerjoke
- WilliamWallace

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very interesting, I look forward to you all playing. Welcome to Zac.....(I just call this world zac cause I forget how it's spelled)

DeletedUser

Very interesting, I look forward to you all playing. Welcome to Zac.....(I just call this world zac cause I forget how it's spelled)

It's at the top of the page :p

Anyways still not sure if I'm joining but good luck.

DeletedUser

Thanks for wishing me good luck on Zacnyt... Zacynstoh... Zac :D

DeletedUser33297

Good luck on Zacynthus (at least I can do it the legit way ;))

DeletedUser

Copy paste, hehe, I know how you do it the 'legit way'

DeletedUser

Zacynthus should be interesting....(I spelled it the legit legitimate way :p)