Pre-Made - For Existing World - Give it a Try!

DeletedUser54495

Hello all.

Here I am, offering everyone passing by an opportunity that is pretty uncommon - looking to go strong very-late-game and even snag WW's if possible in the world en94 Mesembria

The settings for this world are:
Speed 1; Unit Speed 2
Alliance Cap 100
3 Day BP
Revolt
Morale - Active

The morale will work very well for us. It will be an exhilarating ride sniping CS's from players ten times our size but with morale's against us below 70 for at least the first couple months. This will make it rain BP and most importantly lead us to victory. Anyone who sees this, give this world a try, just comment below saying your experience if any and there's pretty much a 90% chance you are in. It will be all out mayhem and fun.

The current roster is:
Founder -
Kannerak
Co-Founder (looking for someone more experienced than I am) -

Normal player roster -
Volzaac2001

Will be wanting at least 20-50 players before we start. The faster the sooner, get your friends on board.

Guarantees: It will be a hell of a ride, and it will be fun as grepo has ever been.

ALSO POP IDEAS FOR THE ALLIANCE NAME BELOW!

Talk soon lads,

Kannerak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

well i have been playing for around 50 days

Lol do you want in? 50 days is definetely not a lot but it is better than none. I or some other experienced guys who join can teach you the ropes of the game if you are interested

As long as you can stay in the long run I can add you to the list mate

DeletedUser54451

I don't think anyone plays speed 1 morale worlds competitively as they used to. I see all the vets go to the speed 2+ non morale worlds. Anyway good luck with your recruitment.

DeletedUser54495

I don't think anyone plays speed 1 morale worlds competitively as they used to. I see all the vets go to the speed 2+ non morale worlds. Anyway good luck with your recruitment.

As I said we are mostly looking to have fun then seeing if we can snag anything in the long run. Morale will only benefit us because of our late game scenario, so yeah.

You aren't interested mate?

DeletedUser54146

heck why not? Just a regular member though that will probably play pretty turtle because I help run an alliance of complete noobs XD

DeletedUser54495

heck why not? Just a regular member though that will probably play pretty turtle because I help run an alliance of complete noobs XD

Lol welcome mate. We'll only go in if we get the numbers so see if you can get anyone on board