Pre-made sign up

DeletedUser54610

Recruitment is selective. We are only taking the best of the best at this time, then filling in holes with above average players. You must also understand this world will have to be your first priority. You must be highly active. Gold using is highly recommended in the beginning. We will be hoping into a world 3+ months from now, and fighting for the crown. Send me a message, we'll start researching you.

Settings:

2-3 Speed
Conquest/Revolt (Depends on what's available. Must be ready to play either one)
No moral
Alliance cap undecided

DeletedUser41523

Anyone wanna make a bet that this is Jeremy's new account? :p

DeletedUser54610

Anyone wanna make a bet that this is Jeremy's new account? :p

I played in Latos a few months ago with ZFG. I'm currently in Nagidos with Extortion. I still have connections in Latos. Not sure who Jeremy is. And Fall of Troy I seen you in Latos. Very good player and impressive stats. Let me talk to council and make sure nobody has any issues with you. Message me your skype name.

DeletedUser50690

I played in Latos a few months ago with ZFG. I'm currently in Nagidos with Extortion. I still have connections in Latos. Not sure who Jeremy is. And Fall of Troy I seen you in Latos. Very good player and impressive stats. Let me talk to council and make sure nobody has any issues with you. Message me your skype name.

smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Fluvisol

Phrourach
You were a joke
You jumped alliances like staying in an alliance longer than a week would kill you
We handed you cities to move to 45 and as soon as you got them you said you were leaving for Shield of Hordes
And then you got pissed when I didn't wait for your cs' to land and just started taking your cities

DeletedUser54610

You were a joke
You jumped alliances like staying in an alliance longer than a week would kill you
We handed you cities to move to 45 and as soon as you got them you said you were leaving for Shield of Hordes
And then you got pissed when I didn't wait for your cs' to land and just started taking your cities

Congratulations. You took a city from me when I already gave the rest of my cities away and had nothing to defend with. You must feel so proud of yourself, when you had a 3month+ head start on me. I left the alliance in honor with Gotham, I gave him my reasons and he understood it. I really wish you would of jumped on Nagidos so I could of wooped you around like Gabby and the gang did. I'm not the #19 attacker on Nagidos for no reason. I really hope I see you in another world.

DeletedUser16429

Congratulations. You took a city from me when I already gave the rest of my cities away and had nothing to defend with. You must feel so proud of yourself, when you had a 3month+ head start on me. I left the alliance in honor with Gotham, I gave him my reasons and he understood it. I really wish you would of jumped on Nagidos so I could of wooped you around like Gabby and the gang did. I'm not the #19 attacker on Nagidos for no reason. I really hope I see you in another world.
To be honest don't think you could whip Fluv around. Pretty sure the only one who could is bb or Joe(maybe Joe don't get your willy up). Also maybe Joel.

The above is only CFZ crew don't care if WAR could because I can't see them anymore
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Yes, they totally were "wooping" me around
That's why gaby kept telling me on skype to turn off my bot because they couldn't land a single cs on me (spare for the two Troy landed because those cities were way out of my area)
And please go on bragging about your stats on a revolt world
People know how much of a damn I give about that
Spoiler: None
Revolt is for cowards who mass pact, so congratulations, you managed to cry for help more than others

And for "nothing to defend with", I'm pretty sure I cleared that city and landed only to have you asking me to pull 4 hours into the siege after a 4 hour cs tt
You could've had a 3k bir wall defending it, with those offline times it just ain't happening :)

DeletedUser50690

Yes, they totally were "wooping" me around
That's why gaby kept telling me on skype to turn off my bot because they couldn't land a single cs on me (spare for the two Troy landed because those cities were way out of my area)

raw

DeletedUser41523

I'll probably stick with CFZ if I play another world beyond En96.