pre made: The four horsemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

fourhorsemen.jpg

ok so i wanted to start a new pre-made alliance for the next world that fits these terms:

World Speed: 2
Beginners Protection: 5 Days
Alliance Cap: 100
Morale: Inactive
Conquest System: Conquest

this alliance would be called the four horsemen and will be an elite alliance looking for people who have had more than 25 cities in one world and have an average amount of bp for there size.

now our purpose would be for one thing and one thing only:

Darkness-1.png

so if you feel you are capable of joining our little clan then feel free to try out :D we would love to have you with us

member list:
brendan cahill

just remember that :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

this alliance would be called the four horsemen and will be an elite alliance looking for people who have had more than two cities in one world and have an average amount of bp for there size.

You may want to remove the elite from that lol, Elite alliance recruiting people who have had more than 2 cities? hmm thats only about the whole of the grepolis community. For an elite alliance you should be looking at a mnimum of 30 cities or high ranking ABP (as some worlds arnt that developed yet).

Just a friendly heads up.

DeletedUser

You may want to remove the elite from that lol, Elite alliance recruiting people who have had more than 2 cities? hmm thats only about the whole of the grepolis community. For an elite alliance you should be looking at a mnimum of 30 cities or high ranking ABP (as some worlds arnt that developed yet).

Just a friendly heads up.

alright metal but i only have 7 cities and about 6000 bp right now but they are all about 10,000.

DeletedUser

its already to late to join xi and i would probally be farmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.