Pre-Made

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Let me start by giving some info about myself.

For those of you who do know me, I am a veteran from Theta. While currently, I am small there, I just joined a couple weeks ago after being forced to quit(I was a core-player beforehand) I am looking to make a premade on a world that loosely fits the following settings:

Speed: Anything above 1
Protection: Indifferent
System: Revolt (I personally do not like conquest)
Morale: Indifferent

Of course, with settings that vague I probably wont have to wait very long.

Now, just to clarify, Im looking to form a premade. I am not looking to lead this alliance by myself. To those of you who had the narrow window of opportunity to see my friend, RaynWisp, during her brief foray into Kappa, she attempted to make an alliance, In Hoc Signo Vinces. She has given me permission to make a premade and she may even join us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alliance Introduction
In Hoc Signo Vince
With this as your standard you shall have victory

I have founded this alliance. It is an alliance role-playing the holy order of the crimson knights of the Knights Templar. In Hoc Signo Vinces is the creed of the Templar, it was originally found engraved into the the blade of a Templar Cleric, opposite it was the engraving "Per Aspera Ad Astra" meaning through hardships to the stars. This can be roughly infered as through our struggles for infamy.

This will be our name and our creeds. We will fight to protect our allies and demolish our foes. I will not be ignorant in my leadership, and I will approach every situation with the professionalism and prudence expected. Hostility will be met with agression, defiance with destruction, and animosity with annihilation.

The Templars always protect their secrets, for those who wish to pilfer these from us, you will face our wrath. Our quests include Ocean Dominance and Military Might.

We will not be an MRA. Every member will be questioned on their skills before joining. I will not be the only leader, the Templar frequently promoted worthy individuals to prestigious ranks.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Be active
  • Be loyal
  • Have noteworthy skills
  • Be able to type in coherent English
  • Understand what is expected of you
  • Have an acceptable attitude
  • Forum activity is a major plus
  • A fun personality
  • Have humor, it's simply not reasonable to take this game too seriously
  • Not using in-game forums will be grounds for dismissal
  • Be bold, if you have something to say... then say it. Feedback is essential for a successful alliance.

We will approach diplomacy much like other people. No pact will be accepted unless both parties benefit. No pact will be one-sided, and we will drop pacts if we find them no longer beneficial. Of course, this will not be random. If the other party refuses to aid in war for the reason of self-preservation, they will be dropped.
DIPLOMACY:
  • Very limited
  • We will not ally with MRAs
  • We will not discriminate based on size alone
  • We will respect neutrality in the event of conflicting pacts: we expect you to do the same.
  • Diplomacy will be immediately questioned if conflicts emerge
  • We will give no respect to alliances who show us none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the people who do know me, you should know that I am fairly good with PnP. This will be a classic alliance, ranks will be in but every one will be able to influence the alliance. Since every one will be screened before joining, personal skill will not be in question. That being said, every one will have their say.

Early development will be important. I will implement some features and programs that will both promote team-play, knit the alliance closer, and promote sustainable growth. I will make a social group for people who are interested, there we can also discuss the finer points of the premade.

PM me if you're interested, please include in-game account name(s). If you have comments or questions, you can either post them here or PM me, I will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Whisper

DeletedUser

:( I would join myself (well apply)but I hate revolt and I play on too many worlds as it is.

Good luck though

DeletedUser

I would join.. But I hate revolt... So... Good luck!

DeletedUser

@above post

I love how he says this like he knows he'll be accepted :p

DeletedUser

Will you be joining jarp after all every alliance need a penguin ;)

DeletedUser

I love Pingu, I just have no intentions of having my alliance disbanded.... sadly.

DeletedUser

Surely, you know English I presume? Lol.

I'll invite you to the group.

By the way, Im only looking for 20 or so people to actually go into the world (Which would equate to like 100 to say they will)

DeletedUser13936

hey whisper could i sign up (i know you don't really like me but i am good player and know english)

DeletedUser

It's not that I dont like you, Im just very mean, opinionated, and douchey. But yes, you would be welcome of course :)

DeletedUser

I'll join... But I will also be disbanding this world... So I may not be in from the beginning ;)

DeletedUser

Forgive my caution, but Im sure you're well aware of my reasons :) Lol

DeletedUser

Humor, interesting. Your not a horrible player, in fact quite the opposite... plus your posts are ok so your in :)

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

Ive been getting a few mails here and there, mostly questions. I answered these questions in PMs, but I should make them public so people are aware and dont ask twice.

Why will this alliance not fail like most premades?
Good leadership. We will elect the leader from the people who want to join before the world starts. Additionally, if other leaders fail or quit, I will only be playing the world In Hoc Signo Vinces would be on. This means I would delete my accounts on every other world (Only Theta at the moment) I would therefore devote all of my Grepo-time to this world and this alliance.

How would you handle recruitment after the world start?
No easy answer, up for debate in Social Group. In fact, I'll start the thread on it after posting.

You've accepted everyone who asked, how is this exclusive?
Not true, Ive denied PM requests. And this is not meant to be exclusive, simply meant to be successful.

Please PM me or post here if you have more questions.

DeletedUser

UPDATE: World Omicron fits the settings. I wasnt expecting it to be this quick, but its lovely.

I will message all members of the premade who signed up to inform them of the situation. The premade is not closed to new members, but I am happy that the alliance cap for world Omicron is a heart-warmingly nice 60 total. That will surely allow better survivability for premades.

Please mail me for questions or ask here.

-Whisper

DeletedUser8362

I wanna join... :)

For info if ya dont know me... i play world beta currently 188th on the server, and co-lead the alliance molonlabe (46 members with a 320k average although pts dont matter). ML is currently taking out the #1 alliance along with some of our allies... Also i am ranked 270 in battlepoints (not the best, but spend alot of my time leading)

DeletedUser8362

thinking back on it... Big war on beta, and will be on the front line :) no time to play 2 worlds