Pre-Refugee looking to join alliance in Ocean 15

DeletedUser

I have not been playing long but I am very active and I am the strongest player in my area of the Ocean. I am currently under attack by a player four times my point total. He is coming from so far away the attack will not even be here for another 30 hours.

Note: In those 30 hours I am bulking up but I can't get big enough, fast enough. He will get a bloody nose for sure, but no way I can win this one straight up. Let me know if your alliance is accepting members.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
You are nor a "pre refugee" because you are already under attack.

How about you ask for some support from the players around you and then when you defeat him start an alliance between you.

Also read the game guides and work out your best method of defence.

DeletedUser

i just went looking there, it's insane, all the islands are full on cities, just like 4 months ago, i didn't know at all that if you would start now that you would be put in the other oceans of the world already

Thane Badger

Phrourach
You can choose which world you go to.

It's interesting. An established player or alliance could sail in there and be like a fox in a henhouse. the only thing against it is morale and self respect.

DeletedUser

reply to KillerCatt66

holy , ocean 15... how did you get there????

No idea how I ended up there. Saw the game and decided to try it. That is where there put me. It is probably a good ocean for new players and everyone around me seems to be new as well.

Everyone keep me in mind for new alliances in Ocean

DeletedUser

are you sure you aren't in ocean 62???

because that's where I sent biremes......

DeletedUser

I looked around 15 and saw no one. I thought, it's empty. Then I saw the big pile 'o little people. Yeah one person could go in there and be like a scene from those old movies based on Tokyo... It's Gaaaawdziwwa!

But check out 035 064 I saw that on grepomaps and thought of jumping in there. That would be an awesome "king of the mountain location." Let's all start fighting each other over those 4 cities, but no colonizations. Just keep conquesting them from each other. Only rule, no biting or kicking below the belt.

Last edited by a moderator: