Pre-Wolrd Idalium Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i am really sad. i just started in gela in O 45. my ocean will never be filled. I am still on rim.

DeletedUser

its no more fun in grepo if you open new worlds every week..

DeletedUser

Speed 1 realy this is the same as the us server new world...no offense

DeletedUser23986

maybe they are opening new worlds to help the non-premium dedicated players. so they can abuse the 30day gold chances, to fulfill their needs on hero worlds. costumer feedback you know...

DeletedUser20688

What about alliance maintaining skills? :O

As for a discussion of THE ACTUAL WORLD, if the settings are towards my likings then I may just have a go.

So you can get rim'd after 2 weeks like on Actium? Well I doubt any good players will join this new alliance so you might last a month this time, good luck.

Good morning, the settings for Idalium have been confirmed.

Richard

I know you are just a messengers boy for Inno but you really need to talk to us more about how you are trying to get them to actually care for their core userbase

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well tbh i will not complain about the settings, because if more speed 3's mean that more slow world's have to be produced then thats fine with me. My only issue is the world release speed.....

Richard

Strategos
The only way I can help to decrease the speed worlds are released is for me to reduce the frequency of high speed worlds. Speed 1 can hold forty-five thousand players, speed 2 can hold thirty thousand., and speed 3 can hold twenty thousand. Mathematically speaking, Inno need to open more speed 1 worlds to offset the smaller user count speeds 2 and 3 give.

If players would like me to decrease the world frequency, they need to stop expecting speed 2's and 3's. The feedback I got from this community since starting this role was that they wanted more speed 2's and 3's, so I delivered that. Now all I hear is that the servers are too frequent. For lack of a better way of describing it, it can not work both ways.

DeletedUser

No point in complaining anymore but if it's not to late to fix the glitch in world gela that sends everyone northeast.

DeletedUser

Okay this is very simple,We dont need to complain,Lets say they start a world kole today and next week they start a world called pole and you dont want to join then dont stick with the other server...Speed 2 is for me okay...Realy guys no need to complain also if you want slow starting worlds go to the us server..no offense...

DeletedUser

Okay this is very simple,We dont need to complain,Lets say they start a world kole today and next week they start a world called pole and you dont want to join then dont stick with the other server...Speed 2 is for me okay...Realy guys no need to complain also if you want slow starting worlds go to the us server..no offense...

US server has a smaller market which is why. There will not be much difference between .en and .us.

I personally would not mind fewer worlds released and much less speed 3. I miss the days when the worlds would actually fill up O66 :(

DeletedUser

i know what you mean chrss. the oceans surrounding the core to the east in Calydon have hardly any decent targets and that world opened up at the end of september.

i started playing this game seriously in athens (en25) just over a year ago. since then innogames has created 30 servers

DeletedUser

Also, to those arguing players cannot start weeks after because they will not be able to catch up, that is simply wrong. For example Gamma, I know people who started 6+ months after and ended up being some of the best players in the world.

DeletedUser

Im still new to Grepolis, i joined just over a month ago in Baris World, when i joined my island was full within a few hrs after the first day i think i was the only one on my island still playing! Now my island is empty!

I joined Helorus on day two and its a lot better settings, again my island filled up same day i joined and there are at least 8 people on my island that are not on line now!

What i would like to know Richard what is been done to keep people playing the old worlds? Whats the point in bringing a new world out when over 50% that joined the last wold is no longer playing it after just 7 days?

Thanks

DeletedUser23705

Please, can we get a new Hero World. I had to drop out of the game a few months ago and keep checking for a new world. But I don't want to start all over with a bunch of newbs. and I am sure I'm not the only one. 3/2 Conquest, please.

DeletedUser31161

you guys are just saying that because of Helorus. Remember Calydon its the same thing you launch one good world then launch a few other junky ones then you dont want to loose those good players so they launch another good one. i bet this will be a speed 2 or 1

told you so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys are just saying that because of Helorus. Remember Calydon its the same thing you launch one good world then launch a few other junky ones then you dont want to loose those good players so they launch another good one. i bet this will be a speed 2 or 1

Nope. Mine is broad. Worlds do not fill up in the way they used to because there is no reason for someone to join the world after it was initially opened and filled up.

DeletedUser12667

I am too lazy to read 3 pgs of replies here. But I am gonna say from the quick scan I read to the replies that most agree with me on the astonishment of new world subject to be released already. Honestly inno, are you enjoying the profits you are making? I do hope so, cause you have lost your once felt true care for the game. So please continue to open new worlds weekly while the ones you just opened a month ago goes ghost. I say if you look at the conquests of late the most are ghosts:eek:

The players that used to put everything that wasnt grepo aside just to play are no longer the worry. It is now who is willing to supply the inno dudes with the funding to support the lavish lifestyle they feel they deserve. So I will say, I do hope the top inno dues/dudettes are enjoying their life. But if you take a step back and actually look at everything you will find the game has lost what it once had. The game seems to have lost what I once found addictive:(

Umm guess my opinion was offensive in some way:( And it is a shame to say. Are we at a point to where if we find ones opinion offensive then we make a deal about it? Honestly I think the grepo external society has become soft and the ability to take a post that is meant in fun no longer an option. Seems that now we have rules that make the banter that was once deemed as fun now only fun as long as somebody doesnt complain about how it offended them.

So I wonder, is grepo externals now better than it was a year ago with all the rules? Imo I say no it isnt, not only are the majority of the threads on the negative side, it also seems that the players of the current grepo lack the cival nature of the grepo vets that have been here since the beginning or shortly after the beginning.

So will I find this post of my humble opinion having something offensive in it to be edited? It wouldnt suprise me at all if I find it edited:p

DeletedUser3393

The only way I can help to decrease the speed worlds are released is for me to reduce the frequency of high speed worlds. Speed 1 can hold forty-five thousand players, speed 2 can hold thirty thousand., and speed 3 can hold twenty thousand. Mathematically speaking, Inno need to open more speed 1 worlds to offset the smaller user count speeds 2 and 3 give.

If players would like me to decrease the world frequency, they need to stop expecting speed 2's and 3's. The feedback I got from this community since starting this role was that they wanted more speed 2's and 3's, so I delivered that. Now all I hear is that the servers are too frequent. For lack of a better way of describing it, it can not work both ways.

The question is WHY do you need to open a world? Last speed 1 was started about a month ago. Are you telling me that people came begging for a new Speed 1 world?

Is the limit of 20k for a speed 3 world a server limit? Why can't that be raised for all worlds.
Helorus has almost reached 20k players and one of the core oceans is half empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.