Pre-World Amphipolis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24285

ye i might jump in mate, not sure whose still around these days but why the hell not, ive had a 6 month(ish) break now lol you fancying it ?
Yes might give it a go :- can be contacted on Skype:- Fontenay SB or Discord:- Fontenay #6168

DeletedUser10850

I'm a trash vet who likes speed 2 conquest worlds. I am enjoying my time in EN116 though I understand that revolt worlds are preferred by the community in general. Just glad I got a conquest world to play early this summer. Hopefully all the good players in EN116 will leave to go to EN117 LOL! Have fun in your revolt world!

DeletedUser54835

Anyone experienced looking for a team?
I am, experienced on and off player since 2012 with founder experience under my belt and looking to find 'or put together an experienced group of people who are interested in playing in this world.

DeletedUser41096

Any heavy golders dropping and want me to drop near for a free city once im done trading

DeletedUser56493

On July 16th EN117 will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread. As always this thread will be closed and moved to the new world's forum once the world is open.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 50
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Domination speed: Regular
what time does this server open?

DeletedUser56493

I am, experienced on and off player since 2012 with founder experience under my belt and looking to find 'or put together an experienced group of people who are interested in playing in this world.

we have around 12 of us joining today - could probs do with a leader of sorts to help with time zones and work life

DeletedUser56493

Anybody from Side joining?
a lot of us are - we started the world late. managed to acquire the most cities in our ocean - even with a lot of simmers and barely active guys etc....so us active guys are joining. You're obviously very active - i seen your name in Side floating around the top ranked positions!

Status
Not open for further replies.