Pre-world Apollonia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm happy as long as its not a 1 speed lol, would love to see a world with a tonne of good active players

DeletedUser18223

:( ill never play this game if ill see another speed 1,,hope this time its speed 2 and revolt..weve awaited this for so long:pro:

DeletedUser

It would be fun to pick up at the beginning of a new world right from the start. I's been an interesting start joining up on Thebes a month late. I would definitely enjoy a conquest world with 3 speed and 4 troop speed. Another world with a low alliance cap could make for some more great game play.

I think the faster paced settings really help move things along, and the low alliance cap makes for a very dynamic atmosphere.

DeletedUser38224

I'd play this world if they make it speed three, which has a good chance of happening.

DeletedUser

speed 2 or more, unit speed 2 or more...and conquest..other facts doesn't matter

DeletedUser

My Bday is on the 6th, I think for my birthday inno should give me the following settings:

World speed- 2 or 3 (idc)
Unit speed- 3
Conquest/Revolt- Conquest
Alliance cap- like 35-50
Morale- inactive
BP- 4 days

:)

DeletedUser27141

I'm Definitely joining this world the alliance cap should be a challenge.

DeletedUser42407

The settings are great! I love low alliance caps because it allows the alliance members to know each other better and also makes it so you have to have a group of active and experienced players. I am definitly starting an alliance on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.