Pre-World Bassae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
it’ll have little to no impact past the mid game. Plus you’re looking at a potential -40% myth buff depending on luck.So how is morale game breaking?

Might be referring to big golders who stay small and just spam, especially from super outer rim oceans?.. idk

LBacon & SSheep, you guys coming here?

DeletedUser57484

Might be referring to big golders who stay small and just spam, especially from super outer rim oceans?.. idk

LBacon & SSheep, you guys coming here?
bacon said he's not dropping with his premade

Darth Akula

Lochagos
If the team I'm hanging out with doesn't go, then I'll probably look to link up with you guys &/or LBacon too. You guys seem cool enough
smiley_emoticons_bier.gif

DeletedUser41523

For the record since it’s come up to some of us already. The group I’ve mentioned in other threads isn’t dropping this world. We’re waiting for 2021.

DeletedUser54978

still have time to change some things like that moral and maybe put speed 4 :rolleyes:
if they change probably more players will come
and we have speed 3 in sidon(127)

DeletedUser55951

still have time to change some things like that moral and maybe put speed 4 :rolleyes:
if they change probably more players will come
and we have speed 3 in sidon(127)
Speed 4 would be the best. I wonder, why are there no polls about the settings. Sure you want to satisfy everyone, but sometimes it would be worth to listen what the majority wants. Inno would squeeze out more money since there would be more people playing and everyone would be happy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55951

Are mods really unable to change anything because of Germans, or they just dont want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.