Pre-World Bhrytos [EN85] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50502

:D you are really clueless, maybe if you make another 300 posts in a month you will start to get a small idea

Maybe, or maybe you will find something in your own life to concentrate on instead of mine

Ranga1

Strategos
don't need to concentrate on your life mate, every time I come here now I see your useless posts plastered over every thread you can find. Maybe concentrate on the game a little bit? 1200 BP lol even real spammers like bond and CoD can play the game some what

DeletedUser17088

i get it.

some people are either conquest or revolt.
some people are either morale active or inactive.
some people are either speed 1,2,3....
some people like large or small alliance caps

why release a world that such a small target will be thrilled at vs a happy medium?

Didn't RECENT worlds pandosia and Sinope show how poor a decision 'middle ground' worlds are? << the settings are almost identical apart from the two factors that no one really cares about, by that i mean alliance cap (pacts make alliance caps redundant) and BP (ever heard a single player reminisce about bp? no, its irrelevant in the long run)

DeletedUser48452

This thread shows how nobody likes revolt, they need to make more conquest world's...

No one like revolt because with revolt you need to have good alliance.
If you are in bad alliance 90% that you will be RIMED.

Revolt is much skilled game then conquest, with revolt you need to run OP with the whole alliance.

You can not do anything by your self, if you want to be good you need to have active coordinated alliance.
With revolt you can be RIMED in 12 hours even if you have 30 cites and in conquest no chance that someone can conquest 30 cities from you in 12h. In revolt it is nothing special to be RIMED in 15, 16 hours even if you have 30 cites, that is normal thing and i saw that million times.
Revolt is much much more skilled game then conquest, i play both and i know what im talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.