Pre World Calydon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22650

come on Rich, wakey wakey.....just think how shocked everyone would be if you opened it this early in the day, that would be a nice curve-ball :p

DeletedUser32148

ok so im not as 'Grepo'd' up as some here, what do you mean by joining on the rim or core? and how much faster is a speed 3 world?

DeletedUser2663

ok so im not as 'Grepo'd' up as some here, what do you mean by joining on the rim or core? and how much faster is a speed 3 world?

Compared to a speed one world, a speed three world means you get 3x more resources from mines and farms, everything builds 3x faster asnd conquests take 1/3 of the time.

The core oceans are O45, O54, O44 and O55. The other oceans are the rim oceans as they are on the rim of the core.

DeletedUser32148

thanks, metalcore i feel wiser already ;)
i take it i just have to keep checking the other worlds option to see if it's opened?

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos21

Phrourach
the real question (at least for me) is how much speed 3 is faster than speed 2.
For example, conquest on speed 3 lasts 8 hours which means you can easily get rimmed in your sleep. Also,unit speed affects this a bit since CS travel times are also shorter.
From my point of view, speed 3 is just a bit too much.

DeletedUser

Compared to a speed one world, a speed three world means you get 3x more resources from mines and farms, everything builds 3x faster asnd conquests take 1/3 of the time.

I for one am really looking forward to the speed 3... all my other worlds have been speed 1. A friend from a couple of my worlds (still playing on 4) is going in with me to start a new alliance. Speed 3 might make that more difficult. We're planning to go SE.

DeletedUser22650

units are speed 2 here, and it means using different tactics, dont leave any cs towns flying reds to close to you, it gives a reason to expand faster....ive allways maintained jeopardy is what makes it fun

DeletedUser32152

Hurry up and start already,not played a conquest world in ages. Time to dust off the pedaloes and paint the ice cream sign ready for all those tourists

Status
Not open for further replies.