Pre-World Carystus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 26th en103 will open. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread. The settings can be found here. Once the world is open this thread will be moved and closed.

Ranga1

Strategos
Wouldn't higher alliance caps lead to less academies etc?

And yes grepo is turning even more into sim city

DeletedUser22115

Wouldn't higher alliance caps lead to less academies etc?

And yes grepo is turning even more into sim city

I mean, i don't like having huge alliances but in my opinion whether the cap is 50, 100, 1000 doesn't matter. If i have an alliance who has 50 members in a 50 cap server and have an academy with 50 members, it's the same thing in my opinion as having a server with a 100 cap.
Grepolis is sim city now lol. Fights and strategy isn't like it used to be

Ranga1

Strategos
Very true, hopefully larger cap will encourage that 80 player team to stay independent though, once you have an official academy ( like is normal in a very small alliance cap) the 2nd 3rd 41st wings are all the same

DeletedUser21784

I mean, i don't like having huge alliances but in my opinion whether the cap is 50, 100, 1000 doesn't matter. If i have an alliance who has 50 members in a 50 cap server and have an academy with 50 members, it's the same thing in my opinion as having a server with a 100 cap.

Fully agree, ally cap doesn't really matter.

Grepolis is sim city now lol. Fights and strategy isn't like it used to be

Wouldn't say it's sim city, but it has become a massive event game. Every dumbhead can play this game by filling up their baracks and harbours with huge flyers nukes and LS nukes bought with tokens (which again can be purchased with gold/real money), no need for fighting skills and strategies anymore. The art-of-war aspect was killed when Inno decided to do events every month (feels like).

DeletedUser54192

While I do agree that having morale will be annoying for more experienced players, it's not nearly as bad as it was before the recent update. It will still play a part in the early stages, but the changes mean that morale basically won't exist in the mid/late-game except for players who got a late start.

DeletedUser54161

On the 26th en103 will open. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread. The settings can be found here. Once the world is open this thread will be moved and closed.

Does it bother anyone else that you have to click a link to check the world settings??
@Baudin Toolan would it be possible to also post the settings in the "Discussion" post here as well for quick access

For example
On the 26th en103 will open. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread. The settings can be found here. Once the world is open this thread will be moved and closed. As always this world will have instant buy, gold trading, and battle point villages active. Additionally all city foundings will only take 12 hours.

Settings

World Speed: 3

Unit Speed: 2

Trade Speed: 2

Revolt

Morale: Active

Alliance Limit: 60

Beginner's Protection: 6 days

City Foundation: 12 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Achileus85

Phrourach
While I do agree that having morale will be annoying for more experienced players, it's not nearly as bad as it was before the recent update. It will still play a part in the early stages, but the changes mean that morale basically won't exist in the mid/late-game except for players who got a late start.
Anyway I do not think that is fair that I have to pay for that I am more experienced and active player, because some noob have a bonus against me. Morale is not fair game any more. Every one have same chances in start of world. If someone can not use his chances, that is his own fault. When I was beginner, I watched and learned, and I had no any morale bonus.
Good bye grepolis.

DeletedUser54586

Finally !
Please morale INACIVE/ NIGHTBONUS - ON
World Speed: 3

Unit Speed: 2

Trade Speed: 2

Revolt

Morale: Inactive

Alliance Limit: 60

Beginner's Protection: 6 days

City Foundation: 12 hours