Pre-World Chania Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 27th of August EN118 will be opened. Feel free to discuss the upcoming world in this thread. As always this thread will be moved to the new world forum and closed once the world is opened.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 1
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 50
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Domination speed: Regular

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I understand that speed 1 worlds aren't a lot of people's favorites but we have not had a speed 1 conquest server in over a year and a half. That being said if you were hoping for a faster conquest world we might have something that will interest you in the next few days so keep an eye out for that.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser41523

Always rough to see a speed 1 but needed.

Bets on the interesting thing being a 6/6 no morale?

DeletedUser41523

I'll bet all the gold i made on teos that thats not going to happen.

Idk. I feel like Baudin hasn’t ever started a hype train without some actual hype to back it up. And immediately releasing a 3/3 conq a few days after 1/2 conq would be a bit pointless. Mostly because a pair of 3’s just finished their end games and from what I hear both of them burned everyone out. So I feel like they need something more to draw people in.

But hey I’ve been way wrong before.

1saaa

Strategos
Idk. I feel like Baudin hasn’t ever started a hype train without some actual hype to back it up. And immediately releasing a 3/3 conq a few days after 1/2 conq would be a bit pointless. Mostly because a pair of 3’s just finished their end games and from what I hear both of them burned everyone out. So I feel like they need something more to draw people in.

But hey I’ve been way wrong before.
i guess i better spend that gold fast...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
yeah i agree with kitty... there is no point releasing 2 worlds at same time, people would just jump on higher speed one until next world gets announced that they prefer more while lower speed one is more less empty.. this has to be something special to attract people.. either way we shall see in couple of days..

DeletedUser56466

im looking for a premade here :)

hmu on discord if i could join Deleted User 88f9eb7e#9171

css1981

Phrourach
You are right; these settings are not that bad.... speed 1 / 2... conquest 12 hour, at least not the 24 hour of en104..

Status
Not open for further replies.