Pre-World Chania Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24285

Still playing a speed 1 conq morale active on the US server - it goes on and on and on with nothing much happening until someone gives up and ghosts. Don't be.ieve me, check it out - US 73 Lapithos.

DeletedUser52860

only unplayable for bad players. speed one is where talent shines

Well done mate, no mention of the speed in my post (i'm currently playing a speed 1 world). Just my personal feeling that i think morale active worlds have been spoiled by the over use of LMD's? Each to their own hey?

DeletedUser55035

I understand that speed 1 worlds aren't a lot of people's favorites but we have not had a speed 1 conquest server in over a year and a half. That being said if you were hoping for a faster conquest world we might have something that will interest you in the next few days so keep an eye out for that.

Still eagerly waiting for this:oops:

1saaa

Strategos
only unplayable for bad players. speed one is where talent shines
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree. I have met and played with many talented players on my current speed 1 server and from what i have seen the more money you spend the bigger advantage it is for the coiners.

For example it takes 26 hours for you to build 120 slingers with level 10 barracks (and trainer). Obviously this time can be reduced but by contrast in Side a speed 4 server with the exact same barracks and with trainer researched it takes 8 hours to build 120 slingers. For both of these values it costs 205 coin to get the slingers instantly.

How can talent shine if such a massive advantage is given to big spenders?

DeletedUser55035

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree. I have met and played with many talented players on my current speed 1 server and from what i have seen the more money you spend the bigger advantage it is for the coiners.

For example it takes 26 hours for you to build 120 slingers with level 10 barracks (and trainer). Obviously this time can be reduced but by contrast in Side a speed 4 server with the exact same barracks and with trainer researched it takes 8 hours to build 120 slingers. For both of these values it costs 205 coin to get the slingers instantly.

How can talent shine if such a massive advantage is given to big spenders?

Isn't that what talent is all about? Clicking insta-buy as many times as possible? :eek:

DeletedUser55035

By the way, my guess is a speed 6/6 CQ, morale active, 8h sieges, alliance limit 35 and three cities to start with. What do you all guess? ;-)

DeletedUser41523

By the way, my guess is a speed 6/6 CQ, morale active, 8h sieges, alliance limit 35 and three cities to start with. What do you all guess? ;-)

6/6 conq morale off. I think Baudin is listening to us from back in March about morale conqs.

I wanna say 100+ cap. But I’m just hopeful because I hate adding up all the branches in top 12’s.

8 hour sieges sounds right.

1 city to start.

Gonna say it’s dom too.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
6/6 conq morale off. I think Baudin is listening to us from back in March about morale conqs.

I wanna say 100+ cap. But I’m just hopeful because I hate adding up all the branches in top 12’s.

8 hour sieges sounds right.

1 city to start.

Gonna say it’s dom too.

does that mean that you people would play it?

Status
Not open for further replies.