Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18366

Let's do this thing.

Oh God, I forgot I was up against you :(
After all those messages I sent today trying to get to know you, I get reminded that you're going to smote me in Cythera.

DeletedUser6156

If the settings are as voted for I shall grace this world with my presence ;)

DeletedUser

Rick you in the pre-made with jabba? And i think it will be on the 4th? when it comes out!

DeletedUser32373

No wasty check out "Mickey D's" our alliance is much bigger so far and has a few names that are definitely more common around here ;) check out both of them decide which one you think is better lol I hope we can be successful.

DeletedUser32373

I tried not to make it very offensive or anything lol :p

DeletedUser42407

No wasty check out "Mickey D's" our alliance is much bigger so far and has a few names that are definitely more common around here ;) check out both of them decide which one you think is better lol I hope we can be successful.

About 40% of players that say they are joining Premades actually join. A few forgot, a few choose a different direction and a few say what the hell this alliance sucks. Just saying you might not want to start bragging until the world has starts you would be surprised at how much changes. Also just because a player does not post here, doesn't mean they aren't just as good if not better than the players that post a lot here, just an FYI.

DeletedUser

Jabba is just le but hurt
because his name is kurt
just like his mum wears a skirt
and his dad a t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.