Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42621

"

- ??? The quick release ???
2 months ago when the poll started we were apparently, definitely due another world, and i am sure they grepo said that the vote was for the next world. Besides, I don't see how implementing the settings we voted for will be any harder than implementing different settings...:(

DeletedUser23222

Let me try to understand... Inno holds a poll and the players vote for a 3/3 world - Inno insists on conquest. Then Inno waits an unprecedented two months with no worlds. They give two days notice of the start. And Inno won't promise they will honor the poll vote?

What is the German word for "customer service"? This is an awful way to treat your customers. No way to plan a start under these circumstances.

The US servers have a 3/3/66 revolt world promised for Monday. Those settings are fixed. See ya there.

DeletedUser32373

It does say Cythera is a speed 1 world on Grepointel.

DeletedUser32373

I will. I've been waiting for 3 months or something, i'm tired of waiting. I don't even care i'll just join it anyways................

DeletedUser18366

I will. I've been waiting for 3 months or something, i'm tired of waiting. I don't even care i'll just join it anyways................

And because of how much my schedule has changed it will actually suit me better...

DeletedUser18366

1 is the default value for any upcoming world. It will change once they get to know, grepointel is a 3rd party site.

It says unit speed 10 and world speed 49.09. I don't know how Inno do these things, but I'm guessing that they are testing the server.

DeletedUser

yay speed 49.........

i heard morale has been confirmed on is that true?

DeletedUser

it has always been conquest (yes)
but we don't know the other settings, they should be out soon though.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Let me try to understand... Inno holds a poll and the players vote for a 3/3 world - Inno insists on conquest. Then Inno waits an unprecedented two months with no worlds. They give two days notice of the start. And Inno won't promise they will honor the poll vote?

What is the German word for "customer service"? This is an awful way to treat your customers. No way to plan a start under these circumstances.

The US servers have a 3/3/66 revolt world promised for Monday. Those settings are fixed. See ya there.

I held a poll, not Inno. I held the poll as early as I did because I thought we'd get a new world fairly shortly and wanted to make sure we had enough time to fight for the settings you'd pick. However the wait was longer than I thought. We're doing what we can to get the settings that were voted for but we don't want to promise anything due to the nature of a quick release world.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A quick release from the notification given. Normally we get like a week or so notice before the world comes out. However we only got the weekend this time which makes it quick.

DeletedUser41523

A quick release from the notification given. Normally we get like a week or so notice before the world comes out. However we only got the weekend this time which makes it quick.

Honestly I don't mind waiting a week longer. The 4 day notice was a little hurried but that's okay. Thanks for trying to get things done buddy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.