Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32373

I'm not talking about posts I'm talking about in game. And it's not really bragging compared to what I've seen........

DeletedUser

wha seetinz dis wurld gon be?

premades have a way of killing themselves. :/ but we'll see.

DeletedUser

i wont stop
until you show your top
and then take it off

DeletedUser

will jabba join this world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24334

Alright wasty you need to knock it off. You are so vexing. Please knock it off so the rest of this forum doesn't have to suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

This (Wasty) is what people had to deal with in our skype chat until I returned from studying....

To the members of Misery Business I do apologize and love you all. :(

DeletedUser30111

I rather like the rhymes, they're so bad it's funny

DeletedUser41523

Wasty-
Last name: Ever
First name: Greatest
Middle name: Mistake

:)

DeletedUser35679

Just waiting when it open

Please go with poll many players waiting for 3-3 world

thanks you :)

DeletedUser15953

"
Default New World Cythera (en68)
Hello players and forum goers,

On Monday, the 4th of November, world Cythera will open its gates for battle. Please note that this date may change if technical issues arise.

Settings for the world will be announced soon. We shall try to have the settings from the poll however due to the quick release of this world it may not be possible.

We look forward to seeing you there!

All the best,
The Grepolis Team
"

- ??? The quick release ???

We have been waiting months for this world to open, had a poll for the settings, discussed the thing to death in our skype chats, and then they say that due to the quick release, the settings that they asked us to voe for may not be implemented

????????????????????????????????????

I am no Grepo developer, but I would have thought that the settings like speed, morale, conquest, etc would be system parameters for each world ..... implementing them should not be the issue, so far I thought that the delays were due to Grepo wanting to start the new world with the new interface and they wanted to knock the bugs out first. And then to say that the settings may not be implemented ???? ..................................

DeletedUser15953

Also a question, will the Cauldron event be running in Cythera? That was fun, our buildup will be that much quicker if the event is running too ....
:) :) :)

DeletedUser32029

Really dissapointed with the announcement.But whatever wait is over and people are happy.But i don't think all people will have a chance to play here.I am sure more then 100k people will join this world.So server will jam up not allowing more then 50k people here......

Status
Not open for further replies.