Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25446

An extra week to get the setting right would be worthwhile,,,IMHO

DeletedUser

Release date is not the important thing. Important thing is the settings. So we can wait more to get expected settings. But we cannot wait 24h to conquest finish. :)

DeletedUser42407

It makes perfect sense for it to be a 3-3 world, we have not had a speed 3 world since rizinia in which the time we have has 3 speed 1s and 2 speed 2s (I think).

DeletedUser32373

Yeah I know it happened a couple months after I have up for a couple years :( I would have had a ton of fun lol

DeletedUser42407

I hope its not 50, I want a real world not a 2 day world that require 40 hours of your time and no sleep.

DeletedUser10789

What's the Member cap??? OSG's MRA wants to know!!! :D

I'll join up and found a nice team to battle. Can't promise performance or elite players but CAN promise no merging up power if it means changing OSG's name. Restarting due to better players??? np. Renaming OSG to "win" the world as another "2 bit alliance", no chance...

Is it REALLY a win if you join your enemies instead of eating them??? ;)

Good to hear about a new world tho. =)

DeletedUser42407

The settings have been confirmed

World Speed: 3
Unit speed: 3
Alliance cap: 100
Conquest
Morale: Inactive
Beginners protection: 6 days

Excellent settings, slightly confused why alliance cap is same as last one but who cares :p

Milos21

Phrourach
A quick release from the notification given. Normally we get like a week or so notice before the world comes out. However we only got the weekend this time which makes it quick.

I see nothing wrong in admitting that Inno devs made a money-maker with this year halloween event, so they decided to launch a server and earn more money.
as soon as this server open, 50% of players will buy double BP spell x 10

Status
Not open for further replies.