Pre-World Dimale [EN87] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44426

Good settings I should say. Should be an interesting world.

DeletedUser

Setting are great,except for conquest.I prefer revolt but conquest isn't bad.So looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

I'll be more than likely testing this world out, i'm rather active on externals so i wouldn't mind doing a newspaper type thing and follow the previous newspapers in carphi and bhyrtos?

DeletedUser31385

I don't have time to keep up on war scores is one thing.

DeletedUser46838

I'll be more than likely testing this world out, i'm rather active on externals so i wouldn't mind doing a newspaper type thing and follow the previous newspapers in carphi and bhyrtos?

Please make one!

DeletedUser31385

Like what? You already got rimmed on US 48, so that should have freed up some of your time :p

You really thought I could hold off against 30+ people attacking me and then sending in their CS right after? They wiped out everything and I had no alliance to send support to me. Sucks being screwed over by scared leadership. They saved their own skins and left everyone else to perish. On that world, you could go to sleep and lose everything because the conquest time is so short.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29066

You really thought I could hold off against 30+ people attacking me and then sending in their CS right after? They wiped out everything and I had no alliance to send support to me. Sucks being screwed over by scared leadership. They saved their own skins and left everyone else to perish. On that world, you could go to sleep and lose everything because the conquest time is so short.

Oh cry me a river , lol. I tried to talk talk TSF into going after you even sooner, but he had a soft spot for you .. or something. Then he up and left. This world's setting should be very interesting, and if I weren't playing the US server I'd be tempted to give it a try. Would prefer a somewhat smaller alliance cap, but 130 not tooooooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.