Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianices

Phrourach
i do like the small cap, smaller is better if you want a cohesive team, and it more easily weeds out people who aren't team players.

DeletedUser55100

Probably never going to happen and i'm sure the Grepo Sages amongst us will explain to me why, but it would be interesting to very, very occasionally have a new world where EVERYBODY is given a RANDOM geographic position of entry rather than choosing their direction of landing. Obviously i realise that the complaints would include "I can't play with my friend" or "I can't bring in a Pre-made" but surely it gives a new challenge and would be something slightly refreshing/new from the norm?

DeletedUser54192

That's an idea that has been brought up a few times recently. Unfortunately I think that it won't happen soon, because of those reasons. Especially as the heavier spenders like to play in premades, so that might discourage them from joining a world with a random spawn mechanic.

Disclaimer: Not a Grepo Sage.

dianices

Phrourach
sister alliances are lame, and pacting everyone are boring. A bigger cap helps against this.

that's why i like sticking to myself, avoids all that noise, but it doesn't mean i won't be sociable ^^

i like small groups who have their heads on straight and keep to themselves. partnering with others just complicates things. some people like to do that a lot, its just not for everybody.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48211

I would say
Conquer system: Conquest
World speed: 2 - 4
unit speed: 2 - 4
alliance cap: 100-150
morale: INACTIVE (If it is conquest otherwise Revolt world can have the morale(tired of scrubs taking cities with 30% morale))

Also i would not mind seeing the 3rd Conquer system. If cs gets in your city it is buh bye :)

DeletedUser11165

Faster worlds may as well just go play Warhammer or another total war theres little thought required. Build all your LS nukes send them out, rebuild...rinse and repeat. Warhammer is far superior for fantasy in that case

Slower worlds especially speed 1 requires thought because loosing your units has consequences when rebuild times are much longer.

Smaller but active players are also more valuable on a slower world and feel part of the team.

DeletedUser55332

We need a slow world. I jumped in Byblos while I wait and it is shocking.
No thought processes or tactics for the cs's at all. Just a send and see what happens and repeat.

DeletedUser46395

We need a slow world. I jumped in Byblos while I wait and it is shocking.
No thought processes or tactics for the cs's at all. Just a send and see what happens and repeat.
That's CQ these days. If you want thought and tactics, best play revolt.

DeletedUser55332

That's CQ these days. If you want thought and tactics, best play revolt.
I think its actually called stupidity when a player with 4 cities cant take a city off a player who has been there 24 hours dropped out of bp on purpose and whose city is only 1.7k points

Status
Not open for further replies.