Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

Probit

Hipparchus
Both of our last worlds were speed 3 though? Typically we consider 3 and 4 fast with 1 and 2 being classed as slow.
There hasn't been a speed 1 since en118, which I assume means you've got rid of them. Which would make speed 2 slow, speed 3 medium and speed 4/6 fast. And there hasn't been a speed 4 or above CQ since June

ruler0fbud

Hekatontarch
there are no current beta worlds with Olympus endgame so how can you be waiting for them before giving us another Olympus world?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I guess our developers are reviewing how the changes went then before we get the ok to make new worlds with Olympus for the non beta servers.

ruler0fbud

Hekatontarch
I guess our developers are reviewing how the changes went then before we get the ok to make new worlds with Olympus for the non beta servers.

this is half the problem with grepo right now, you simply won't give the players what they want & people are leaving the game as a result.
Even when you set-up surveys for new servers you rarely listen to the results & give us what you surveyed us for

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
I want to play this world, but I am torn. This is literally exactly what I requested in the forum, but the main reason I don't like this game as much is "ISLAND QUESTS & HEROES". I don't enjoy them... Going to have to debate.

CATPUNCHER

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
I want to play this world, but I am torn. This is literally exactly what I requested in the forum, but the main reason I don't like this game as much is "ISLAND QUESTS & HEROES". I don't enjoy them... Going to have to debate.

CATPUNCHER
Well, it's a permanent feature of the game, so if you don't like it you can play another game. It's honestly not a huge part of Grepo

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
Well, it's a permanent feature of the game, so if you don't like it you can play another game. It's honestly not a huge part of Grepo

You don't feel the Heroes are a big part of the game? It can make or break attacks. You are mistaken. And last time I checked, INNOGAMES has been asking for feedback. I have simply provided mine, that mentality you have is pitiful and wouldn't progress the game whatsoever.

CATPUNCHER

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Island quests and Heroes are HUGE part of the game... that being said... i hope there will be alot of people playing this world.

Forwandert

Taxiarch
The game was fine without them both. They turned the game more into a click all the things game when they got added, especially heroes, you build them and half the time forget to use them. (Well I do anyway).

Oh and game speed is too low. Been here 9 years or so and only seen 2 conq servers with decent fast settings worth actually playing on (3 isn't fast) to the point everyone I played fast servers with has gotten bored waiting and gone.

Even with the 3/4 year gap between the first 2 they still came back and played the next one. Try waiting 3/4 years to play a game and say there's too many fast servers. Beyond a joke.

Last edited: