Pre-World Doriscos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakavel

Hekatontarch
I have the same point of view of a lot of players. 12 hours is normally for slow world and Doriscos is a world speed. I don't understand... 12 hours of conquest is too much ! If it is possible to change this setting, the settings of Doriscos will be UNBELIEVABLE !

DeletedUser41523

Can I join the 8 hour crew? I sort of miss conquering people with no word from them.

DeletedUser35139

Ya please change the conquest to 8 hours. 12 hours is just dumb on 4/4 server

thunder123

Hipparchus
the biggest problem with fast server and 12 hours siege are events
alliance x sieging opponent y
opponent y alliance can send all myths, then use tokens to get the whole nuke right back and send those again with low to no cost in gold (800 at most in 6x server)

DeletedUser47911

I don't play conquest but if there will be a bunch of Albanian warriors I may join that gang.

shqiponja-dykrenare-nga-brumi-foto_hd.jpg

DeletedUser47128

the biggest problem with fast server and 12 hours siege are events
alliance x sieging opponent y
opponent y alliance can send all myths, then use tokens to get the whole nuke right back and send those again with low to no cost in gold (800 at most in 6x server)

This is the problem with 12 hour sieges.

thunder123

Hipparchus
This is the problem with 12 hour sieges.
this is not a problem... atleast not for innogames
only players have to suffer from that.
if a server is 1x speed people are going to gold a lot in order to not waste 1 day for a farm level. but none would join a 1x speed server, so they can not create any slow server anymore.
on the other hand, if it is a 6x im not going to pay 170 gold to safe me 2 hours of building, it's a waste of gold. i will instead safe my gold for events. and what's a better bait than a siege? youtubers use clickbait in order to get views and get money. innogames uses event in order to get money.
it's their job, it's their game. and people who gold are those who allow everyone else to play for free. sure it can be sometimes frustrating but every company needs to get money (well... innogames getting 130 milions dollars in 2016 with only 500 employees its a bit "to much"... but good for them if they can make the game work without paying more people to work)

Status
Not open for further replies.