Pre-World Doriscos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Heroes

Hekatontarch
aahh.. i wonder how many of these you sent out recently lol

V3jn6tF.png

anyway, i just hope you guys have better luck than in en127 getting pushed around by a mra...
i’m more concerned with the poor grammar, current count is at two. you upset i didn’t ask you? my apologises.

DeletedUser41523

On the 127 thing...It was a completely different alliance with just the same bodies in it. Mik wasn't leading, several of us were checked out, several more of us checked out during the world. I don't think you're gonna get that lucky again. Which is a shame for you really because I just counted up the score for FRANK vs JFL/JFL's many, many proxies. It was 139-74 in favor of FRANK...and I counted favorably towards JFL/JV JFL by omitting the other lesser groups that were bandwagoning early on. So basically "getting pushed around" was still taking 65 more cities than we lost in a world where the usual people leading weren't leading. I'd add the Pigeons too but forgot when we merged and its still more or less the same result.

DeletedUser55673

I am an experienced player in the US server. If there are any premade alliance looking for members, I would be glad to join.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
On the 127 thing...It was a completely different alliance with just the same bodies in it. Mik wasn't leading, several of us were checked out, several more of us checked out during the world. I don't think you're gonna get that lucky again. Which is a shame for you really because I just counted up the score for FRANK vs JFL/JFL's many, many proxies. It was 139-74 in favor of FRANK...and I counted favorably towards JFL/JV JFL by omitting the other lesser groups that were bandwagoning early on. So basically "getting pushed around" was still taking 65 more cities than we lost in a world where the usual people leading weren't leading. I'd add the Pigeons too but forgot when we merged and its still more or less the same result.

Not sure it’s worth defending 127. Better if we all just pretend it didn’t happen

Shuri2060

Strategos
1. I'm on the 8 hr wagon
2. Aphrodite? Presumably yes? But please no. Would've seriously wanted to play with these nice settings otherwise.

DeletedUser47128

1. I'm on the 8 hr wagon
2. Aphrodite? Presumably yes? But please no. Would've seriously wanted to play with these nice settings otherwise.

I have not yet played with her. She is that good?

DeletedUser55670

How many of the dogshit MRA's you thought JFL/shadow were allied to do you count then?

DeletedUser47128

Based on player feedback and the fact that this is a speed 4 conquest world made with the intention of it being fast paced the conquest duration has been changed to 8 hours.

Crazy, but in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.