Pre-World Dorylaion Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
@Baudin Toolan , are the three cities going to be the same configuration as Bellerophon and Achilles used to be when they were hero world's? (1 bigger, 2 smaller)?

Based on the set up and testing for the world that I've been doing yes, it's similar if not the same to the way hero worlds did the 3 city start. You get 1 larger city and 2 smaller cities. When I tested both my smaller cities were on the same island but I am not 100% positive if that will be true when we have hundreds of people joining.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Inno wanted to do something special since this is a big anniversary for Grepolis so they figured a nice high speed no morale world with the extra cities to start would be a cool change of pace.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I was gonna call BS on this one. Then i remembered i am on a speed 1 server :oops:

Don't let Cornetto fool you. Some of us are absolutely revolting.

it doesnt matter if its speed 1 revolt or speed 3 revolt, same group of people dumps huge amounts of gold to "prove they are best" , in speed 1 its just harder to defend against such golders because it takes a lot of time to demand enough resources and to rebuild your losses when they kill your birs/dlu's...

1saaa

Strategos
it doesnt matter if its speed 1 revolt or speed 3 revolt, same group of people dumps huge amounts of gold to "prove they are best" , in speed 1 its just harder to defend against such golders because it takes a lot of time to demand enough resources and to rebuild your losses when they kill your birs/dlu's...
you don't need to tell me that. A lot of people i play with quitted after the first few months because the advantage that coiners have is absolutely massive.

DeletedUser56554

Came out of retirement at a good time then. This world will be fun and interesting.

Buffysara

Phrourach
In Deutschland hatten wir so eine Welt schon.
de. 100 Selymbria lief vom 9. Januar bis 28. Juli
Die Städte hatten 3.240, 2090 und 997 Punkte
War nicht so schön.

Der Start mit drei Städten hat Folgen.
Inaktive mit 175 Punkten werden nicht mehr nach 2 Tagen gelöscht. Denn die haben ja nun 6.327 Punkte und werden dadurch erst nach 30 Tagen gelöscht und hinterlassen dann Geistertstädte. Deren Anzahl stieg sehr schnell in die Tausende und beeinflusste das Spielgeschehen sehr stark.
Insbesondere die Dominanz.
Außerdem wurde das Siedlungsgebiet und auch das Dominanzgebiet künstlich aufgebläht.
Es gab also jederzeit genügend Geisterstädte im Dominanzgebiet.
Ein Kampf fand praktisch nicht statt. Es ging einzig und allein darum welche Allianz mehr Slots hat.
Sei es mit Selfbash oder Gold.

My english is not good (google translate)

In Germany we already had such a world.
de. 100 Selymbria ran from 9th January to 28th July.
The cities had 3.240, 2.090 and 997 points
Was not so nice.

The start with three cities has consequences.
Inactive with 175 points are no longer deleted after 2 days. Because they now have 6.327 points and are thus deleted after 30 days and then leave ghost towns. Their number increased very quickly in the thousands and influenced the game very much.
In particular, the dominance.
In addition, the settlement area and the dominance area was artificially inflated.
So there were always enough ghost towns in the dominance area.
A fight did not take place practically. It was all about which alliance has more slots.
Be it selfbash or gold.

DeletedUser56567

Setting's are too high for us, we are looking for a 3-3 world conquest and WW when's that gonna happen?

DeletedUser55951

In addition, the settlement area and the dominance area was artificially inflated.
In theory... there should be three times more space created from inactive players than on normal servers...Aaand thats a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.