Pre-World Dorylaion Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56567

The consolidation prize world that’s released after a few En119 teams get knocked out is gonna be lit.
Booty will get slaughtered if they go on that world, trust me Dan it's too fast even for you guys. If you want to be CS'd during a poo fine by me. (Justin here)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
6 Speed conquest with 8 hr conquest time- Contact me in RL and I will be happy to handle your divorce.

hit up @molinillo she is preparing for 2nd divorce :)

Booty will get slaughtered if they go on that world, trust me Dan it's too fast even for you guys. If you want to be CS'd during a poo fine by me. (Justin here)

Dan already played first speed 6 world, and don't worry he gets caught even when he is not pooping

DeletedUser41523

We’re all hard passing this world due to wanting a break. We did talk about joining a group but I actually think just about every other team we’d consider is also hard passing here.

Plus we figure we’ll see just about everyone but the 3-4 that don’t get eliminated within 1.5 months on the bounce back 3 or 4 speed world that follows this one up.

DeletedUser56567

We’re all hard passing this world due to wanting a break. We did talk about joining a group but I actually think just about every other team we’d consider is also hard passing here.

Plus we figure we’ll see just about everyone but the 3-4 that don’t get eliminated within 1.5 months on the bounce back 3 or 4 speed world that follows this one up.
Do what you like, surprised none of you haven't come on 118 for gold.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Do what you like, surprised none of you haven't come on 118 for gold.

because demanding resources on speed 1 world and building market or getting enough resources to sell takes quite a bit of time that i would rather prefer playing without gold lol

Beside that, now with speed 6 world announced hardly any gold buyer will play speed 1, so chances of market even being open for you to earn any gold is slim at best...

on speed 6 it will most likely be open all day and night long, and 6 farms at lvl 6 can get you around 1,8-2k of each resources per 10 min...
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser56567

oh yeah don't get me wrong trading on a speed one world could take some time, however still loads to be taken, i've made back 400 gold probably. Which is good considering i'm here to play for the crown alongside my alliance. The speed 6 is where the gold will be at and i will go there and probably get a lot more.

I play with some gold usage on advisors and have spent like 2k on the world and am number 1 in fighters and like 20th in points which doesn't bother me.

DeletedUser41523

Were liking the break. Though I do admit, the 6/6 is gonna be must see television.

1saaa

Strategos
gold trade is fairly mediocre on 118. nothing to write home about but its BP still so people are opening their wallets :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Baudin Toolan i have a question..

why does speed 6 world have same domination speed as speed 2 world?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

did we have any world with fast domination speed ... even world speed 4 has regular domination speed..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
@Baudin Toolan i have a question..

why does speed 6 world have same domination speed as speed 2 world?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

did we have any world with fast domination speed ... even world speed 4 has regular domination speed..

We will have a fast domination in the future but I didn't want to experiment with it on this world when we are trying the 3 city start and speed 6. Too many newish/infrequent things all applied at once will make it harder to see what went well with this new world.

DeletedUser56576

Hi!
5 français cherchent une team très solide parce que les serveurs FR sont nuls

( Hi! 5 French looking for a very strong team because the FR servers are garbage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27063

interesting...
I hear Russian bears will come to play in this world)

IF that means How Russians gave the world to Mad Hatters in en111 Methone by ghosting one alliance after another, they are coming to do it again here?
Please do not ruin another server, and if I am not wrong you are the guy who back stabbed Russians and joined Mad Hatters. kudos!
Please remain in the Russian Servers.
Request,
En Community

DeletedUser56578

will be there with my gang, for your very soon delete :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.