Pre-World Dyme Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16512

Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Revolt, No morale, alliance cap 100.

sorry tried conquest world again i hate it revolt all the way from now on

DeletedUser36146

24 hrs to go - still no settings news

I just had an idea - why dont Inno make a game set in a brewery?

Naw - they probably couldnt!

DeletedUser

Ikr? And if you conquer a city the villages all throw you a kegger.

Seriously though, its like hurry up inno. I need speed 1 world to inhabit now that Ive won Olympia (with lots of help =).

DeletedUser43553

im glad to hear a new world is being released ready for Christmas :) little sooner than I expected

im hoping its a revolt world as the last was conquest. ultimately lots of players tend to stick with either conquest or revolt they don't do both

im a revolt player though I would advise everyone to try both as it truly deapens your understanding of tactics.

as for settings 3 is far to fast now we have so many buffs 2 is ok if you don't work and 1 is the most inclusive world speed

as its ok for new players, workers and people who want a life outside of grepo lol
though slow for hardcore grepo addicts
personaly this close to Christmas id hope its a slow server so that any people who descover grepo in the holidays find a server where they can develop
still to add some excitement faster troop speeds would help and no morale

as for alliance caps why do we ever have over 150 players ever it just encourages the worst types of alliance to form.

personaly as a leader of many years dealing with 100 grepo egos is more than enough

fingers crossed for my fave settings

See you there;)

DeletedUser15912

The settings sound peaceful to me, relaxing. The cap on alliance number may allow for the opportunity to get to know your alliance mates better. I will join this world. Tranquil. Yes, I can almost hear the birds singing cheerily. A wonderful place for noobs to learn the game.

DeletedUser36146

well not for me...but at least I can tell my players now. Thanks

DeletedUser37948

shame its conquest :( not my cup of tea but at least the odds are better for a revolt server closer to Christmas :)

DeletedUser

It's normal. speed-3 worlds have 3 times less players than speed-1 and far more popular. Therefore normally filled up in 2 weeks. And after current world filled - next world is released.
Cythera server was closed after 7 days. That is far too soon.

DeletedUser25581

hah speed 1 , morale active ,conquest :(:( worst world for me

DeletedUser41523

If you're releasing worlds before Grepostats even comes out for the last one then its too soon bro....

DeletedUser3613

The faster a world is the smaller the player cap so normaly speed 3 worlds are followed closely by another world release as the the player cap is always reached in week 1, same thing happned with all speed 3's if i remember rightly

DeletedUser

servers cant handle that many people moving that fast. they havent even fully gotten rid of the lag on the previous server yet.

DeletedUser3613

Im sorry but I think you missunderstand, no server is ever closed unless either the player cap is reached (player caps are smaller on the faster worlds so speed 3 inevitably has a smaller cap than speed 1)

Or the world reaches wonder stage

Speed 3 is the players choice but if inno only released speed 3 worlds there would have to be weekly world releases as they fill up far to quickly and not always with active players, as the 175 point citys dissapear (normaly 10-15 days into the world) anchor points appear in the core and new players can join on the rim however by this time a new world would have opened and the speed 3 will no longer be the newest "suggested" world for new players.

When inno used to release the speed worlds they had really small caps like 50-100 players per world, I dont the mechanics of the whole player cap vs speed but it is how it is :)

DeletedUser

Release Time

What time (GMT + 1) are new worlds released at on the day that they are designated to come out. This one is not out as of 7:34, I guess they are released within working hours generally so the staff can be there, but is there any time range that they tend to come out at? Thanks :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.