Pre World Edessa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was looking through the different worlds and couldn't find a world with speed 3, revolt and morale inactive.

Seems to be a highly requested set of settings but there has never been a world created with those settings.

Maybe now would be a wonderful time to listen to the vocal forum and try something different.
I believe there once was a world like this.

DeletedUser

Too many regular servers being released, we need some more unique ones. Another Hero World server would be cool.

DeletedUser

Soooooo many Worlds being released.

Calm down IG, all your doing is recycling players who are getting stretched between Worlds, which in the long term will mean disaster for Worlds and the game.

DeletedUser32314

Speed 3
Revolt

The rest I can work with whatever it is.

DeletedUser

Either of these settings.

Speed 3
3/2
Revolt
No Morale
Alliance Cap no larger than 100, 50-75 is optimal

Speed 2
Unit 2
Conquest
No Morale
Alliance Cap no larger than 100, 50-75 optimal

DeletedUser

If someone has a lot of free time, they should tally up how many people asked for speed 3 revolt compared w/ every other setting. then compare that statistic with what the settings end up being. sadly, I suspect the world will be whatever they think will make them most money in the long run rather than what the players ask for.

DeletedUser12356

according to me

If someone has a lot of free time, they should tally up how many people asked for speed 3 revolt compared w/ every other setting. then compare that statistic with what the settings end up being. sadly, I suspect the world will be whatever they think will make them most money in the long run rather than what the players ask for.

speed:1
unit speed :4 or more
it will be awesome low speed and high unit we can get high resource by farming

another new buildings would be better
some thing like archery , stable , rally point :know troop movement and simulator of making troops by resourse

DeletedUser

Ummm do all you noobettes asking for speed 3 revolt worlds realise Rhethymnos is not very old and it has most of those desured settings?? I agree with Wavebreaker, slow down with world releases Inno!

DeletedUser22650

its pretty simple, the faster the server the less players it can hold, and only players who have been around a while have developed a preference, im guessing most of the players on each server are new and dont know or care what the settings are

....was replying to something a few pages back so that made little sense....i allso agree, too many servers opening, they barely even fill the core oceans nowadays before the servers die, i wouldve loved to play a huge map like alpha and beta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32020

i want morale to be activated because it will force to fight players of similar size and not feed on players less that 1/4 of our size

DeletedUser20415

so many worlds ... revolt never suit me

so
world speed 3
unit speed 2
moral inactive
CONQUEST

DeletedUser

Well I can't say I am joining. Speed 2 is not my tastes at all- Speed 1 or 3 for me. Morale? Blech.

DeletedUser

inactive morale

Ummm do all you noobettes asking for speed 3 revolt worlds realise Rhethymnos is not very old and it has most of those desured settings?? I agree with Wavebreaker, slow down with world releases Inno!

The difference is that Rhethymnos is not morale inactive.

Just give me speed 3, morale inactive, revolt. That combination hasn't been tried yet.

DeletedUser

it seems to be that most forum users prefer speed 3 and revolt, while your average Grepolis player likes speed 2 and conquest

DeletedUser32020

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
all the setting suit me !!!!!
i will be there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.