Pre World Edessa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20908

I'll be waiting for either the next or the one after that since i suspect the world with the letter F will also be a revolt world

I'm waiting on a new speed 2/2 conquest world

DeletedUser

We will be starting this world with 10 pros and adding in from there! We Will Win this world or need to be stripped to the last city to lose it! We are not an MRA, we have played with many on this forum and in other world from knosso to athens to kappa and to many others!
We have set our eyes on winning this world! If you have played with Dark*Logic - Vicious*Victory, Tassalburrfoot, Gavinthablueeyes, Many of the Rogue members from Athens or Immortals from the same server, then we wish to WELCOME you all to come join your brothers and Sisters in arms on the new battle grounds!
If you wish to join please either reply to this thread, message me or contact Dark.Logic on skype! Right now there is about ten of us joining but word has been put out just today 12 hours ago and we are shooting for 25 to 30 that we have played with or against in other worlds! Anyone that has ever played with us knows we are team players-- NOT individual maniacs! We fight and slaughter as one fist! But any fist needs fingers! Who wants to give the middle one to this new world! ==)
If not -- Hunt well - Hunt with friends! Because we do! =) Let the games begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey buddy!

If those are the settings i will meet you in game:cool:
Well then mate you should be playing with Dark*Logic and us i know he likes and respects you! Are You starting LoD on here or are you up for playing with us!?! Could be an easy server to play if you just lay back and play her! ;)

DeletedUser

We will be starting this world with 10 pros and adding in from there! We Will Win this world or need to be stripped to the last city to lose it! We are not an MRA, we have played with many on this forum and in other world from knosso to athens to kappa and to many others!
We have set our eyes on winning this world! If you have played with Dark*Logic - Vicious*Victory, Tassalburrfoot, Gavinthablueeyes, Many of the Rogue members from Athens or Immortals from the same server, then we wish to WELCOME you all to come join your brothers and Sisters in arms on the new battle grounds!
If you wish to join please either reply to this thread, message me or contact Dark.Logic on skype! Right now there is about ten of us joining but word has been put out just today 12 hours ago and we are shooting for 25 to 30 that we have played with or against in other worlds! Anyone that has ever played with us knows we are team players-- NOT individual maniacs! We fight and slaughter as one fist! But any fist needs fingers! Who wants to give the middle one to this new world! ==)
If not -- Hunt well - Hunt with friends! Because we do! =) Let the games begin![/QUOTE

HAHAHAHAHA well what can i say, but i cant wait for this, if you join us all i can say is, you dont run not when your with us you stand your ground and fight, and from the above post by my brother in arms, i can tell there will be some good fun to have, so the clock is ticking ladies and gents and when the time comes, join me,D*L and the Beast as we shall utter the world renowned words "LEETSS GET READY TOOOOO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!" haha ((SW)

DeletedUser

Aw, you are too cute, except its "on the battlefield"..... so if you try it, thats where you will more than likely end up " In the battlefield" as in buried in it!
Why start with words anyway??
We are simply welcoming players and you begin with the mouth!
In my experience, which i will call rich, the loudest can is always the empty one which makes the most noise!
So keep talking it simply means you do less fighting!

DeletedUser17045

Aw, you are too cute, except its "on the battlefield"..... so if you try it, thats where you will more than likely end up " In the battlefield" as in buried in it!
Why start with words anyway??
We are simply welcoming players and you begin with the mouth!
In my experience, which i will call rich, the loudest can is always the empty one which makes the most noise!
So keep talking it simply means you do less fighting!

I hope you know what you're doing.

DeletedUser

Lol fair enough i will. Btw Vicious Victory lives up to his name, he always wins no matter how ugly or vicious it gets. I think this world will be good to watch and i sinerely wish all players the best of luck, and i hope this server stays competitive and agressive for a long time.

DeletedUser17045

I hope so, I haven't played with or against any decent players in a long time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.