Pre-World Elasa Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On February 15th our newest world, Elasa, will be opened. This will be the first world here on the EN server with the rebalanced and updated World Wonders endgame. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 45
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: World Wonders
  • Artifact: Ambrosia
  • Resource Production +10%
  • Favor Production +10%

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
@Baudin Toolan I'm wondering, what is the logic behind en140 having alliance cap of 60 and en142 having alliance cap of 45? This is a 5 year outdated alliance cap. Realistically we need the alliance cap to be 15-25 now if you don't want this server to die within 2 months as well

Last edited:

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Morale is a shame, and 3 is like the bare minimum speed for playable, but I'm in. It's been a while since we had a playable revolt world. DM me for alliance offers

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
@Baudin Toolan I'm wondering, what is the logic behind en140 having alliance cap of 60 and en142 having alliance cap of 45? This is a 5 year outdated alliance cap. Realistically we need the alliance cap to be 15-25 now if you don't want this server to die within 2 months as well
Oh no, let them do their thing cause it's up to them so regardless just look at the people askingthem to make an international server so don't expect much.