Pre-World Elis Discussion Thread

Ryann16

Strategos
where do i find the cool kids? hey Ryan. I'm still standing. I see you survived band camp.
Oh I’ve been though and survived a lot lmao. A new man nowadays. You playing here?

edit: to answer for Filip, Meme Machine on 132. If you run into them please say hi to G for me;)

DeletedUser21625

Oh I’ve been though and survived a lot lmao. A new man nowadays. You playing here?

edit: to answer for Filip, Meme Machine on 132. If you run into them please say hi to G for me;)

Not playing at all. I was momentarily dazzled by the prospect of Things and Stuff. I'm easily dazzled, i guess :D

DeletedUser57908

wow.. This one is tempting. Nice settings.. not perfect but could be MUCH worse.
If any of the old crew is out there, somewhere, anywhere, and end up joining this world let me know and I'll be there with you!

you the real deal? ;)

RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY S***!!! Pretty sure you've still got some LS hiding somewhere even after all these years... lol

You'd laugh at how many DBP I've got on en131 now.. it's the opposite of the old times.. I guess it's payback for all the attacks we used to send back in the day when gold didn't matter and skill ruled the seas :)

Are you playing again or just forum surfing?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Going to add an addendum to this, what the fix for the bug that delayed the start is would be a resumption of what was supposed to happen last night. So we think World Wonders should start but there is a chance that the 24 hour countdown begins and World Wonders begins at the end of that.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Thank you for the update. How is it that we don't KNOW what will happen, now that the devs have looked into it? This seems a pretty big thing-- with six months lead time-- to not be sure of in the programming... after players were told this bug was fixed on the last server.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The issue is what day the normal order of things should have started, ie countdown into start of WW, based on the bug with the start. If it was supposed to start Saturday night/early Sunday morning, the countdown that is, then World Wonders should begin tonight after reset. However if it was supposed to start Sunday night/early this morning then the countdown will begin tonight a little after reset. We aren't positive which case is true and due to the bug we won't know until tonight unfortunately.