Pre-World Elis Discussion Thread

wow.. This one is tempting. Nice settings.. not perfect but could be MUCH worse.
If any of the old crew is out there, somewhere, anywhere, and end up joining this world let me know and I'll be there with you!

Albozzz

Chiliarch
need an alliance

i dont usually do this, but ive seen a lot of ppl around here make same type of comments so here it goes ;
im pretty sure a lot of people always need alliance in a new world, but to just type "need an alliance" and magically expect to have one is completely illogical. Funny enough, it sounds like a demand more than a request or whatever lol
At least spend another 2-3 seconds saying whether you have experience or not, type of experience, type of player, type of alliance youre looking for...

don't take this personally, its mostly general

-NK3-

Hoplite
i dont usually do this, but ive seen a lot of ppl around here make same type of comments so here it goes ;
im pretty sure a lot of people always need alliance in a new world, but to just type "need an alliance" and magically expect to have one is completely illogical. Funny enough, it sounds like a demand more than a request or whatever lol
At least spend another 2-3 seconds saying whether you have experience or not, type of experience, type of player, type of alliance youre looking for...

don't take this personally, its mostly general
yeah u have a point,but its a pre world discussion so Im not being formal in my applications,just wrote it down here,if anyone is intersted he or she can message me

DeletedUser56550

Coming out of retirement for this one. Anyone from Poor Little Rich Boys (Eretria) playing this here? @bowzer

DeletedUser57841

Hello, I put a message here to see if a team would recruit, I'm looking for a team united and ready to really play. I'm French and want to play an English world to the fullest. I tested Doriscos for 3 weeks and the problem is that it had already started. I am very active and as they say about the French I am not a sieve. If you are interested in my profile here is my discord :

Discord : Driss#7241

Or send me a private message

Snowtoned

Hoplite
15 minutes left for this to be true
423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

Last edited: