Pre-World Emporion [EN88] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22217

'Units speed two is not good....but I guess I can get over it.

DeletedUser23413

So I can see Alpha joining. Would be fun! Any other premade here?

DeletedUser50931

Nice settings Greps, shame about the Alliance Cap, 7 days = merges.. Always fun tho lol

DeletedUser29916

See you all on the battlefield. Please don't forget to invite some of those Eviction Notice newbs.

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain to me the reasons as to why speed 1 is attractive? I'd love to know, because I've never played one and I don't know why I haven't. I never know what to think of speed 1 worlds.

DeletedUser37640

Can anyone explain to me the reasons as to why speed 1 is attractive? I'd love to know, because I've never played one and I don't know why I haven't. I never know what to think of speed 1 worlds.

Dont get me wrong, I love speed 4 worlds, butttttt I dont have the time to sacrifice to play it mid game on. I dont want to join a fast world just to quit in a month or so when it takes up too much time. That's why I wanna try out a speed one world.

DeletedUser

Dont get me wrong, I love speed 4 worlds, butttttt I dont have the time to sacrifice to play it mid game on. I dont want to join a fast world just to quit in a month or so when it takes up too much time. That's why I wanna try out a speed one world.

I'm the same, I'm currently on a speed 2 world and eventually it could take a lot of time up. I might try a speed 1 world out and learn the tactics at speed 1, and see what I prefer. I'm a student. I don't have the time to sit at a computer all day unfortunately.

DeletedUser37640

I'm the same, I'm currently on a speed 2 world and eventually it could take a lot of time up. I might try a speed 1 world out and learn the tactics at speed 1, and see what I prefer. I'm a student. I don't have the time to sit at a computer all day unfortunately.

Indeed, havnt reused it in a year, but hopefully they made the mobile app better so we dont have to be on the computer all day.

DeletedUser

I've got the app and it seems fine I couldn't solely play on the app though. I'm on a 4s though, maybe a tablet would be a lot lot better.

I might try it out. I'm not too sure.

DeletedUser37640

Yah not soley, but you know....while you are in a boring lecture or something :p Work even lol get alittle farming in. I just remember it wasnt that great....but that was year or two ago. I have a tablet now, thats a good idea to get it on there lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah it's better than before, although I mostly use it to know when I'm being attacked if I'm busy

Status
Not open for further replies.