Pre-World Emporion [EN88] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37640

Yah those late night wake up calls are so lovely to have.

DeletedUser22517

Can anyone explain to me the reasons as to why speed 1 is attractive? I'd love to know, because I've never played one and I don't know why I haven't. I never know what to think of speed 1 worlds.

Because in speed 1 you need to plan everything, you can`t attack like headless chicken and expect not to pay for your mistakes.High speed you can lose all your troops and rebuild in no time if you have gold.Speed 1 you can`t do that.

DeletedUser

Because in speed 1 you need to plan everything, you can`t attack like headless chicken and expect not to pay for your mistakes.High speed you can lose all your troops and rebuild in no time if you have gold.Speed 1 you can`t do that.

Sounds better for me to be honest. I never blindly attack, as I'm not totally 100% skilled at the game I make sure to do over sufficient planning. I'll probably give it a go :)

DeletedUser37640

Good point

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain to me the reasons as to why speed 1 is attractive? I'd love to know, because I've never played one and I don't know why I haven't. I never know what to think of speed 1 worlds.

Good Side-Speed 1 allows you to have more of a life. More long range planning goes into straregy.

Bad Side-It can get SSSOOOO BORING when you have played for a year and still have not reached WWs.

DeletedUser23413

I think time to WW stage is better now with the new building levels. It will take around 10-12 months I think. That's a good time for a good alliance to establish. In speed 2+ worlds, you don't have time to beat the enemies then the WW starts and you are defeated in the resources race by a huge coalition :D

DeletedUser

Good Side-Speed 1 allows you to have more of a life. More long range planning goes into straregy.

Bad Side-It can get SSSOOOO BORING when you have played for a year and still have not reached WWs.

I cannot tell you how much I will value this...

DeletedUser46838

Looks like I got rimmed in the last world I played. So, I'm coming back after 10 days of sort of rest. I wanna play this world.
I know I said something about me leaving but yeah I'm back.

Grepolis settings brought me back.

I may or may not do a newspaper, depends how much time I have.

DeletedUser49133

It is going to be very interesting here. Anyway the world is almost open, prepare yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49133

See everybody on the other side. Let's see how long people can go before they get eaten

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to join, good luck to all that do join.

DeletedUser24785

Pre-made teams ,boring, make new friends and enemies, go in blind,lol :pro:

DeletedUser49133

So close. Just waiting for the world to show up on the list of join able worlds. And I am checking every minute or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
No world has ever started this early. The world will open some time during office hours in Germany which isn't for like 6 hours at the least.

DeletedUser37640

:p Hence almost. Looking forward to some active forumers playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.